Happy Birthday R cubed!

rosie

:thanx: Her who normally must be obeyed ( except on special occasions ) is doing everything for me !!! breakfast in bed, tea on demand and making sandwiches for me at lunch time.

I am even now instructing her what to do out in the garage from the house with a beer in my hand so she can get dirty this afternoon :whistle:

Its a good birthday.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

I am even now instructing her what to do out in the garage from the house with a beer in my hand so she can get dirty this afternoon :whistle:

this is a family forum therefore I cannot reply ;):D:cool2:

Isnt love grand! such happyness , For one day at least , then its back to reality , Enjoy it while you can Mr. Cubed .
In the cubed household love is all around us 24/7 :). He is the most pampered person I have ever met!!!!! and dont let him fool you into thinking anything different :-D

In the cubed household love is all around us 24/7 :). He is the most pampered person I have ever met!!!!! and dont let him fool you into thinking anything different :-D
and to prove it, he had all day yesterday out in the garage, whilst I slaved over a hot stove for a meal for friends last night and he has just walked in from another day out there to find roast pork and all the trimmings waiting for him on the table with a cold beer :-)

and to prove it, he had all day yesterday out in the garage, whilst I slaved over a hot stove for a meal for friends last night and he has just walked in from another day out there to find roast pork and all the trimmings waiting for him on the table with a cold beer :-)

Why not after all it is his birthday :DHappy birthday

Whos birthday is it next? Rosie will be free for another year...............:angel:

Bring them on!!!! I love to look after my men :-D

Ohhh Rosie, Rosie, it's mine next week and I could do with some of that treatment, especially the:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::D

Oops, nearly forgot, Happy Birthday Richard.

Ohhh Rosie, Rosie, it's mine next week and I could do with some of that treatment, especially the:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::D

Oops, nearly forgot, Happy Birthday Richard.

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: there you go Degsy ;)