Jump to content
  • 0

What is the official name of this little box on the offside top of my Lwt wing?



This little box on the offside top of my Lwt wing, is  to protect the end of the cable that runs from the Clansman radio to the TUUAM?

In later vehices had the box under the wing and a strangely shaped lid. What is its official name?

LandRoverLwt12vGS1980.thumb.jpg.a2272d2b376b8e7f4d2f7db2f26e8cd3.jpgsed to protect the end of the

Edited by LarryH57
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...