Happy Birthday Rosie!!!!!

G506

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Rosie, I wanted to say it now because I'm planning on being in bed long before midnight!

xxx

:banana:

Thanks for the card darling :hug:

Spare a thought for poor old R3, must have taken him hours and hours to wrap that set of 10 Uniroyal 7.50x20s up (and quite a few yards of birthday paper) :whistle:

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Rosie -

Hope he gets you something nice.

Markheliops

I got the new Bon Jovi cd and dvd (The Circle) and Crossroads as well (still by B.Jovi) as I have a feeling I lent my copy out and it never got returned

rosie have a great day and quite a few sherberts before bedtime:cool2::yay::yay::dancing::beer:

Not to much wine rosie.....:-D

ha Ha ha you 2 are sooooo funny! Had a glass already!!!!!! Am off out with the girls from work (The cubed is working nights this week:(:cry::(:cry:)

Just had a call from my dad - he said that he went into Fareham today and then to Portsmouth and is currently on his way to Southampton. He was going out for a bottle of wine for Mrs beckett Snr..........but the whole of southern Hampshire has sold out of booze :coffee:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE!!!

Did you get the flowers that Safariswing sent on behalf of HMVF??

Just had a call from my dad - he said that he went into Fareham today and then to Portsmouth and is currently on his way to Southampton. He was going out for a bottle of wine for Mrs beckett Snr..........but the whole of southern Hampshire has sold out of booze :coffee:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE!!!

Did you get the flowers that Safariswing sent on behalf of HMVF??

hic Yeah ummmm hic hmmmm hic errrrr yeah sorry about hic the wine hic :-D

ps flowers not arrived yet

Only to those of a certain mindset young lady........:shocked::red::blush:
:iloveyou::-D