Fort Nelson WW2 weekend

Come on you lot I know there were plenty of you there....I need to see pictures as due to a lack of staff I could not leave my display to take any.....

Paul

Will do Paul - will have a quiter day today and will get some up.

Very impressive event and your display was 1st class Paul!

As promised some pictures of the weekend.

We were only there on the Monday but looked a great weekend. Very impressive event and had a great feel about it. There was a guy 'talking' people through the Battle of Britain and Dunkerque etc etc with the aid of models, maps and kids! Bloody good mix and was very well presented.

Also some great displays by the WW11 Living History Association - some great effort put in there all round. And the Pauls display was perfect!

...Catweazle was trying to flog me a boat:sweat:

DSCF5883.jpg

DSCF5884.jpg

DSCF5894.jpg

DSCF5895.jpg

DSCF5908.jpg

DSCF5913.jpg

DSCF5920.jpg

DSCF5935.jpg

DSCF5931.jpg

DSCF5933.jpg

DSCF5934.jpg

The cubed one and some others of our group went on the Sunday, not sure if he took photos though. Jack (my Jack not this Jack) travelled there and back in a stolly and came back to me asking if we could swap our ordinary every day Audi for a stolly!!!!!!!!!!

And there was I thinking you're the joke around here.:D

- I really didn't want to bring up the fact (and more to the point the mental picture) that I saw you at 6:00 in the morning hanging out of the back of your truck.............in Y fronts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- I really didn't want to bring up the fact (and more to the point the mental picture) that I saw you at 6:00 in the morning hanging out of the back of your truck.............in Y fronts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least he had Y fronts on :cool2:

At least he had Y fronts on :cool2:

Since Y fronts are something I've never owned I doubt it:shocked::-D

Always remember Jack's eyesight (or lack of) has been brought into question on a number of occasions.

Edited by Degsy

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

FortNelson2009023.jpg

Jacks just rumbled who the bloke is asking him to move out the way so he could get a picture.:-D

Are you trying to tell us something Jack about your other hobbies :stop::whistle::whistle::cool2:.

Honestly though, i cant believe you were awake at 0600 HRS........... pull the other one it has bells on it.

aSHLEY

Are you trying to tell us something Jack about your other hobbies :stop::whistle::whistle::cool2:.

Honestly though, i cant believe you were awake at 0600 HRS........... pull the other one it has bells on it.

aSHLEY

Several options come to mind

Jacks watch may have been wrong ::cool2:

Had to get up bladder problems :shake:

or ?????????????