Replica ownership

N.O.S.

Question

Following the excellent simple replies to Rick's De-Ac question, can I be a menace and ask for a simple answer to the same question but for Replica weapons please?

Last year's discussion left me totally confused.

Or is it the case that - unless it is painted kermit green -I'm not even supposed to be in posession of a replica rifle?

Right mate!! Let's book the ferry, Orpington market are doing cheap black ski masks. :cool2:

Already sussed the prices - we can go from Harwich to the Hook of Holland for £236 with Stena Line....... Plus another £200 if we have something hooked on the back...... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Who's got the diagrams for the alarm wiring???? :rofl:

:cool:

Already sussed the prices - we can go from Harwich to the Hook of Holland for £236 with Stena Line....... Plus another £200 if we have something hooked on the back...... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Who's got the diagrams for the alarm wiring???? :rofl:

While you are at it, can you get me the Hetzer please? :)

Mark

Believe it is classed as one Tim... saw those too, the replica was good..

I saw them, as well..............did you see what looked like a Bullet hole in the 'real' one..........:sweat::sweat:

Certainly wouldnt want to have been wearing it then.............:shake::shake:

I saw them, as well..............did you see what looked like a Bullet hole in the 'real' one..........:sweat::sweat:

Certainly wouldnt want to have been wearing it then.............:shake::shake:

Yes i saw that. I think that it was demilled by putting a pick axe through the tank. I saw some similar ones at beltring about 8 years ago which had all had the same treatment. Still wouldnt fancy carrying a full one though.

Tim (too)