Stoneleigh... Brew, Butty and Blether! 11.30ish

Jacks kind offer to buy all HMVFers breakfast on Sunday morning at Stoneleigh is currently under revision in the office (we can't get the petty cash tin out of his hands, "Pass the pry bar Snap")... However those wishing to simply meet up for a natter, a brew (under your own fiscal support, it looks like) and a "what have you bought" or "what am I gonna tell the missus" discussion, can report to the canteen at 1130hours where there will be ample opportunity to say hi and press the flesh...

Jacks kind offer to buy all HMVFers breakfast on Sunday morning at Stoneleigh is currently under revision in the office (we can't get the petty cash tin out of his hands, "Pass the pry bar Snap")... However those wishing to simply meet up for a natter, a brew (under your own fiscal support, it looks like) and a "what have you bought" or "what am I gonna tell the missus" discussion, can report to the canteen at 1130hours where there will be ample opportunity to say hi and press the flesh...

Is that the Beckett towers canteen or is there one somewhere else?

Good call Bodge - what time and where?

- I am not saint and I am no sinner

- everything is cool as long as I am gettting thinner.

Just had the five year PCV medical. Now weighing more than I ever have. :sweat:Then went for a stroll down the High Street, felt very svelte! :cool2:

how do we identify ourselves? (dark sunglasses and a rolled up newspaper?)

Mark

just to clarify my question, as I have not had the (dubious?) pleasure of meeting any of you, (apart from Jack!!!!!), how do I know what you all look like? (and nobody say look for me wearing dpm!!!:cool2:)

Mark :cool:

Yeah! Storm is a lot easier to work on than a GMC - he doesn't go wrong much.

And just for clarification - I am not the horse, you know what Chrisg eye sight is like:writing:

Both make a mess though

Bigger print please :rofl:

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Just look at for me Mark - I will be wearing a false nose and glasses

And carrying a plank!:rofl: