Hi From Suffolk.

Just wanted to briefly say hi and to introduce ourselves.

Have been on steel soldiers for some time now and got thinkin how great a UK site would be! Then found this site.....

My name Is Dan, I work with my Father and brother and we run a small engineering business in suffolk. We all suffer badly from what we call the 'Green Mist' this is where anything old and green comes along and we just have to inspect/photograph/buy/drive it etc etc... MV's are really just a hobby but we do take on fabrication work from time to time and have rebuilt a few jeep tubs in our time... much better than just fitting a new one!!!

We collectively own:

Willys MB 1944

Willys M38 MC x3

Hotchkiss M201

Dodge WC 52 Weaponscarrier

Dodge WC 53 Carryall

M1009 Chevy Blazer

M54a2 Reo 5 ton Cargo

M819 Reo 5ton dump

Kaiser M715

Bedford MJ Hiab

Welcome Dan and please make yourself at home - just don't go turning the TV over when Bad Lads Army is on Degsy gets really upset when that happens :coffee:

Another slur on my character Jack:argh:, especially when you know I don't get time to watch TV, too busy racking my brains to sort out the latest problem on your jimmy.

Don't take too much notice of our leader Dan, he's at a difficult age:-D

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Another slur on my character Jack.:-D

Are you telling me this vehicle still isnt running after all the stuff members have posted,i think the owner should be fined for inpersonating a vehicle owner,and the fine paid to the Vets.Jackonory more like:-D

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Sounds like a good name for the GMC..........it has had so many stories told about it :rofl:

ITs official then.JACKONORY and the plank.

Welcome to the Friendly Forum and please feel free to post as many photo's of you vehicles as well as any photo's of Restorations , Repairs or rallies as we all enjoy seeing what others are doing with their HMV's With so many new members the Club house will now need to be expanded again with at least one and possable two more stories feel free to lend a hand with a hammer or brick work which ever you fancy !

Are you telling me this vehicle still isnt running after all the stuff members have posted,i think the owner should be fined for inpersonating a vehicle owner,and the fine paid to the Vets.Jackonory more like:-D

- I am working on it chaps :coffee: I just like to take my time, you know, think it through, work out a plan of action, cross reference everything and then I can get to it.:sweat:

.....KEV for christ sake, I didn't mean it - COME BACK!!!!

• 3 weeks later...