Hey Up from West Yorkshire

Toolman

Hello there

I just thought I'd say hello to everyone and I'm looking forward to being involved in the Forum.

I have been interested in Military Vehicles for years, however after years of speculating I've decided to bite the bullet. I've just bought a nice Ferret, a Mk 2/4. Can't wait to get it to some shows!

Pictures attached.

P.S. I'm currently unsure of the military reg, but I believe it to be either 00CA89 or 00CA91, based on the Hull number. I would appreciate any advice on finding out the reg for definate. I'd really like to trace the history. Or even if someone is aware of these vehicles not being mine!

Many Thanks

Matt T :)

DSC02470.jpg

DSC02465.jpg

Thanks again guys!! :)

I like it here already!

Chris, I recognise your Ferret. I was at Wings and Wheels this year hoping to see a ferret, I'd almost decided to get one and yours looked great! So I did :-D

Here's the pics I took, hope you don't mind :cool2:

DSC02133.jpg

DSC02134.jpg

• 2 months later...
Note: We will NOT be putting Inckley Morr Bar Tat on the clubhouse gramaphone!

Tony if you mean On Ilkla' Moor Baht 'at you are treading very dangerous ground insulting Yorkshires' National Anthem:n00b:. Translation for you would be On Ikley Moor Wivaat a Tit Fer:-D

Tony if you mean On Ilkla' Moor Baht 'at you are treading very dangerous ground insulting Yorkshires' National Anthem:n00b:. Translation for you would be On Ikley Moor Wivaat a Tit Fer:-D

at least nothing has been mentioned of the yorkshire (mainly barnsley) war cry

P.S. I'm currently unsure of the military reg, but I believe it to be either 00CA89 or 00CA91, based on the Hull number. I would appreciate any advice on finding out the reg for definate. I'd really like to trace the history.

Hey Toolman,

I hear they've already prepared a bed for you on the Ferret Ward of the Asylum. There are a few threads on this forum regarding how to research the history of one's HMV. Having the correct military reg. number is often the key. Post a request for assistance on this link if you have any problems.

http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?t=7682