Greetings from the North West

Jon_SP

Hi,

My names Jonathan and i have spent the best part of this week looking for information regarding my newly acquired 80's Can-Am Bombardier when i stumbled across this site and thought this is probablly the best place to start.

I am an avid Land Rover fan, currently running a 2.5 nad 1985 90, all original, maybe with the exception of the paintwork as its yellow :-D and just starting to get involved with military motorbikes :yay:

Welcome, does this mean there really is LIFE north of the River Thames? :shocking:

And before you lot start, as usual, remember If there was any futher South from me its France. :flowers:

If thats what you think youre liable to get your feet wet:-D

Due to the large number of inmates on the Land Rover ward a new wing has recently been built onto the Asylum solely to accommodate newly admitted LR owners like yourself. In practical terms, this means that it is no longer necessary to sleep five to a bed although I've noticed that, for some reason, quite a few still are.