new 109 landrover

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
full set of pics when set up at ringmer show this weekend including all the interior comand post set up

Great job david,do me a favour and take the civi plates off at the show.Its a pet hate of mine,you get some great restorations spoilt at shows with civi plates.great to meet you at btring.

ok some photo's from this weekends show

really great that roger managed to come down and joined in with the easy company lads and the visiting girls

some people still couldnt believe how quick it had been done so a big thank you to all hmvf members and others who have helped get this done

and a really big thank you to bj :yay::yay::yay::yay:

without who i would be struggeling even now

dcp_1651.jpg

dcp_1652.jpg

dcp_1653.jpg

dcp_1654.jpg

dcp_1655.jpg

dcp_1656.jpg

dcp_1657.jpg

heh. I thought you might beat me to the uploads, David ;) I got back to my other half's place here, and melted from the temperature and humidity:sweat: There's something to be said for in-car aircon :cool2:

So... without further ado... the Stawberry & Cream Girls, Lenka (note the spelling, lol) and Martina :)

Clockwise, from the top left:

TL: NUTTED! (Martina gets her own back in the great peanut fight on Saturday night!)

TR: Lenka - Never trust a girl grinning like this under arms!

BR: 18KA57 on stand

BL: Martina, in a quiet moment in between salvos of cheap tescos peanuts ;)

Oh, and the less said about chocolate covered nuts the better :shocked::evil:

A big thank you from me to the Easy Company lads too, and of course to David for the invite, for making me feel so welcome :) The great entertainment centre brew-up was almost the highlight, but the Great Peanut Fight with the girls was DEFINATELY the highlight :)

Hope to see you lads (and definately the lasses, whose sense of humour under fire had to be seen to be believed!) again :)

nutted.jpg

DSCF1601.jpg

Dscf1596.jpg

DSCF1582.jpg

Edited by Redcap
spelling - it's twenty to eleven, and STILL hot and humid, and I don't normally DO Hot & Humid, lol

heh. I thought you might beat me to the uploads, David I got back to my other half's place here, and melted from the temperature and humidity There's something to be said for in-car aircon :cool2:

So... without further ado... the Stawberry & Cream Girls, Lenka (note the spelling, lol) and Martina :)

Clockwise, from the top left:

TL: NUTTED! (Martina gets her own back in the great peanut fight on Saturday night!)

TR: Lenka - Never trust a girl grinning like this under arms!

BR: 18KA57 on stand

BL: Martina, in a quiet moment in between salvos of cheap tescos peanuts

Oh, and the less said about chocolate covered nuts the better :shocked::evil:

A big thank you from me to the Easy Company lads too, and of course to David for the invite, for making me feel so welcome :) The great entertainment centre brew-up was almost the highlight, but the Great Peanut Fight with the girls was DEFINATELY the highlight :)

Hope to see you lads (and definately the lasses, whose sense of humour under fire had to be seen to be believed!) again

Cheers for posting pic's Roger;

Great to meet you,..............whoever 'posted' :cool2: the nuts and biscuits down lenka's jeans,..........THANK YOU,..........(I certainly had a good time helping her remove them. :whistle:)

Can't ALWAYS promise to have 'The Strawberry Girls', available to help entertain visitors to Easy Company encampments,........but all are welcome to wander in for a drink and chat,.........and maybe's even a peanut flying lesson........

As for pic TL, yup, I'm certainly taking cover, as Martina has just realised she's sharing her jeans with some rasins, and is getting her own back......:-D

A welcome to Simon Ulrich, west sussex MVT who along with his jack russell, joined in the fun.......

Andy

David,............you need to sell landy and get a TK to carry all the kit you've now got;.......... :-D talk about quart into a pint pot.......

Heh... the standard RMP Provost Ops HQ loadout from the mid-1980s through to the late 1990s was:

1 x TK (or equivalent) containing all the tentage, mess kit, and equipement for the Pl HQ (incl various occifer-like bits like US folding camp beds, lol);

4 x 3/4-ton LRs c/w trailers, to include each half-sections' kit, rations, water, POL, cook sets, and signing gear;

2 x GP Motorcycles

and, of course, anything else we could prof away neatly and quietly :evil:

Now, IF I ever get 80 Provost up to strength on that, I'l either have won the bleedin' lottery, or will have been more successful than most T.A. Recruiting stands in the 1980s! :nut:

I'l also probably be in permenant shock at the success, lol :rotfl:

• 1 month later...
congratulations dave, thats four prizes EASY COMPANY LIVING HISTORY GROUP has won this year not bad for such a small group of vehicles and men

regards

Hi matey,...........soes 'er indoors know you've put that .........in yer signiture............??:sweat:

Good, eh,........And we'll had a grand time each and every event we've been too.........:-D..........who mentioned PEANUTS and CHEESY BALLS.......:rofl:

just a note to let you know what tony is on about:rofl:

the gent across the road who hit my old landrover bought a new secondhand automatic galaxy:nono:

he had it a day and somehow it ended up with water in the gearbox and all its electrics:argh::argh:

and no it wasnt me even my devious mind isnt that cruel:n00b: as i got a slightly better one now

the gent across the road who hit my old landrover bought a new secondhand automatic galaxy:nono:

he had it a day and somehow it ended up with water in the gearbox and all its electrics:argh::argh:

and no it wasnt me even my devious mind isnt that cruel:n00b: as i got a slightly better one now

don't think whoever watered it, used his MIND..........:cool2::whistle:

shame :cool2: