Hi, from Saaaarf Lunnon ;)

hiya folks :) May have met a few of you at the Bunker Bash last weekend, but for those who didn't see me: Hi! Don't have a Military Vehicle yet, but the aim is to lay my mitts on a series III 109 with trailer, all in the correct markings of the RMP in the mid-1980s. Probably won't happen for a year or two, but that's the aim. Ex TA RMP (253 Pro Coy RMP(v)), and yep, that was me with Dave (118... no, not that 118, the OTHER 118!) at the Bunker Bash doing the traffic control and so on - and yep, it's in me diary for next year too!

Welcome aboard mate, i'm the resident cake maker, you had some of my lovely cake the weekend.

Me and the rest of the gang are in hackney(the posh part!) so when you do get a landy feel free to come over and see us, any help you need we will be pleased to supply.

Edited by rambo1969

and yep, that was me with Dave (118... no, not that 118, the OTHER 118!) at the Bunker Bash doing the traffic control and so on - and yep, it's in me diary for next year too!

Welcome mate...:cool2:

118118poster.jpg

118118poster.jpg

Excellant Excellant stuff :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: very funny indeed.

But do note all time are -ish- according to Dave the Chef del-a- plains

Ashley

118118poster.jpg

ROFLMFAO! ohmyachingsides!

Rambo - My hardened arteries thank you for the cake ;) VERY nice it was too :D I've upped my dose of Simvastatin*, naturally ;)

I'll most likely take you up on the Landy side of things, mate, once I've got one :)

* Simvastatin: Prescribed to those with heart conditions (like me), it reduces cholesterol levels caused by saturated fats in the bloodstream.

Dave - I've nabbed that poster, of course ;)

I've also done a brief somewhat in-keeping sober logo for our teeshirts next year :evil:

118-118-pro-team.jpg

dont know but i know of some cuffs with your name onit jack if you miss the plains next year and you havnt met rodger yet

oh yes rodger book the first may bank holidaynext year as the plains weekend

july 11th-13th ardingly show gate duties if up for it

Edited by David Ives

dont know but i know of some cuffs with your name onit jack if you miss the plains next year and you havnt met rodger yet

oh yes rodger book the first may bank holidaynext year as the plains weekend

july 11th-13th ardingly show gate duties if up for it

David - Unable, sorry, I go on a fortnights leave the week after, and will have a shedload of things to do that weekend, not the least of which is the regular monthly Chatham Militaria fair (the regular 80 Provost Recruiting meet-up). During that period of leave there is, however, the Navy Days meeting at Portsmouth, a re-enactment event that Forces 80 (and perforce 80 Provost) attends, and to which I'm already committed.

Question is - can you cook as well as Dave - tradition now being the RMP's source & supply the grub on HMVF events!!!

I know Dave was after a volunteer to light the No 1 burner next time.....

Only if you like burnt offerings :shocked: I have even been known to burn water! :shake: My last major exercise, 'Log Leap 1994', resulted in my being banned from using the No 2 cookset at the Pro Info Post, the duties being passed to a recent BPC (Basic Provost Course) graduate instead :evil: