Hi from Norfolk

Hello,

As satated in the title i'm from norfolk Norwich area more specifically

I'm 15 but basically will go to any length to please anyone in the mv circle so ask away lol

I personally depict 101 airborne( Another Noob i hear you say lol)

Anyway We go to tanks in town and war and peace thats it although i think we should do more.

:tup::

Thanks again

Al

Edited by longydagun

Tempoary? Why what aren't you telling us? Very seriously if we don't intrest people like you, who the hell is going to take over when the most we can manage is a Zimmer Frame? Ask away and join in, no such thing as a stupid question, the sort of answer you get is a diffrent matter.:-D

Welcome to the HVMF Forum . Glad Y-O-U took a chance on Us . ownership of a Military Vehicle is not required , It is a family friendly group , and as said before where will we be without new young blood ????

Its true most of the members tend to believe in the here after as in entering a room or going to the garage and asking ones self "what and I here After !!! " LOL

See you at Beltring Al,

We've got a few lads your age on here who I'm sure will be happy to say hello there. You should try and come to the Bunker Bash at Kelvedon Hatch in two weeks time - an easy jaunt from Norfolk. Convince your old man. Lots of us will be there.

Keep smiling,

MB

Hi Al

Welcome aborad theres a great bunch of lads and ladys on here,itll be nice to see you at a show one day and as snapper said try and make the Bunker show as it really is a great show and only going to get better.

kyle

Hi Al

As others have already said, vehicle ownership is not the most important reason for being here,...........interest and lunacy are. :rofl:

All the best,

Andy

Lunacy first, interest second :D

Sanity is the first victim of MV-itis.:shocked:

If we were sane - would we spend our spare time either rumbling around the country in dirty great chunks of steel with fuel consumption in the low single figures?? Or in/on/under the same fixing them??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sanity is the first victim of MV-itis.:shocked:

If we were sane - would we spend our spare time either rumbling around the country in dirty great chunks of steel with fuel consumption in the low single figures?? Or in/on/under the same fixing them??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm gonna say YES, to this,.............friend of mine went out on friday afternoon to buy his son a football shirt;.........:shocked: HOW MUCH !!:sweat:........and to run around with someones name on his back;..............:???

At least what we do, does have SOME sense to it............:)

Hi Al

I spend a lot of time in your neck o the woods (inlaws live a few miles outside Norwich). Lovely area of the country... & loads of old Airbases to wander round.

Just remember no muddy boots in the clubhouse and if you use the last of the swarfega in the gents please let the bar staff know and they'll change the barrel.

Hi Al

I spend a lot of time in your neck o the woods (inlaws live a few miles outside Norwich). Lovely area of the country... & loads of old Airbases to wander round.

Just remember no muddy boots in the clubhouse and if you use the last of the swarfega in the gents please let the bar staff know and they'll change the barrel.

Barrel?? I thought we were pumping it direct from the 40,000 litre tanker parked out back of the clubhouse!!! :):)

Hi Al

Ha Ha Maybe you wouldlike to meet up some time or maybe you can come have a look at the collection! Anyway thanks for the great welcome thanks Again

Al