introducing myself

seany

hello all, my name is Sean O'Hara , i have been on here for a while but only as a guest ....mainly cos i messed up my logging in ! . But where the server went down i have my new password & so i can now join in !!

I have a 1944 GMC tipper which i've owned for 5 years but i have also owned a 1944 Dodge WC 54 as well . I live in Tetbury Glos & belong to Glos area of the MVT.

Welcome, as the owner of some very good vehicles your white enamel name plaque by your private parking spaces is being made as we speak... pull up a chair and make yourself at home. Please ensure your biscuit/cake paperwork is in order and peruse the cleaning rota by the kitchen hatch... oh and no oily HBTs in the snug... Jack is most insistant upon this point!

Welcome aboard Sean. With your tipper you can help expand the clubhouse car park for the overseas vehicles!:-D

:cool2::-D.........Hi Sean, American Iron,........never mind, one day you'l see the light and buy british;...............:-D:-D

Welcome to the Friendly Forum.

All the best

Andy

Hi gang, thanks for welcoming me aboeard , its great to be active on here at last ! . My jimmy is open cabbed with split axles . I shant be at Ramsbury cos i'm at Abingdon Air Day on the Sunday . Altho if petrol hasnt gone over the £2 per litre mark i may meander up on the Monday ..haha . I live not too far away from Ramsbury really , in fact i keep my truck at the back of Kemble airfield , but i'm kinda saving myself for that long trip south to Trucks n troops . But i used to rep around Ramsbury / Aldbourne area on a Monday so guess what i used to do ? ha

now that would be a good job , in all weathers ... sat outside in the summer ...sampling ....or in the winter by the fireside ! . Nothing as interesting as that just repping for a commercial parts co' . Dont do it anymore .

Welcome Sean, owner of another 'mans truck' as our leader calls them, he will be pleased:yay:

Absolutely! And welcome fellow brother! Bodges was saying that there are duties to be done in the clubhouse. As you are a GMC owner, you can skip that and go straight to the Dancing Girls!!! :cool2:

Absolutely! And welcome fellow brother! Bodges was saying that there are duties to be done in the clubhouse. As you are a GMC owner, you can skip that and go straight to the Dancing Girls!!! :cool2:

Hey Jack, just a minute I haven't seen the girls yet and how long have I been on here:nono::cry:

Hey Jack, just a minute I haven't seen the girls yet and how long have I been on here:nono::cry:

Good point.

- Mark, Bodge, Lee, Snapper and Joris, could you get your dress's on please. I have a job for you - you are needed!

Good point.

- Mark, Bodge, Lee, Snapper and Joris, could you get your dress's on please. I have a job for you - you are needed!

AAAAHHH, NOHHH, I've heard of kill or cure but that sounds too much like the first alternative.:sweat: