Bedford pics Info

Carruthers

Thanks for the input boys. Nice pix (ta Jules) and proves the desert look to be a winner (saves re-spraying my Jeep too!!)

Shame mine isn't an aero screened version, unless I take off the doors and repro the small screens!!! However, in The Way Ahead film, you seen the cast roll up in an MW in Egypt. It has a full screen etc, but no front or rear canvas and looks great (cheaper resto if you delete the canvas cost too!!). We did 8th Army at W&P last year with a corner of a desert building as the backdrop. If the truck is done we might revisit that idea.... I like the Bren hanging off the rear cab rail, shown in the film, but not sure it it would be sensible to pul the trigger!!

I'll check out those web sites

Jules - - - - did you buy that C8 Rik was telling me about???????

cheers

Simon

Rik- no it's next week mate ( try to keep calm- I am trying, but not really succeeding!!)

Jules - My C8 will be up for sale shortly if you're after another...

RE W&P. Sounds good mate. We only had a brief chat this year and I'm hoping to talk to Andrew Sawford and his boys about maybe getting together again as this year only poss more co-ordinated. we'll see...

Simon

• 1 month later...