Just quit my job....

Joris

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well unfortunantly not on both accounts but I'm moving 60km south in a few weeks to Veghel. My current boss said he had no work for me there but there are plenty of companies that do. So I told him I'm leaving... 0

I'm a system administrator with plenty of experience and a lot of certificates so I'm hoping finding a job won't be too hard.. :computerterror:

Could you not commute... 60km is just round the corner :dunno: I travel just 3 hours/140 miles just taking my Boy to school & back everyday...

Sure I can, I already commute 55km each way every day and since I'm moving 60km further away.. Also I have to drive up and down one of the most traffic infested motorways. A 2 hour drive each way would be standard, add a 8,5h work day to it and it becomes rediculous.

Also I work for a contractor (Getronics) and they should be able to find a new place for me. They say they have nothing in the area where I'm going to live but there are plenty of companies that do. Why commute for hours each day if I can work just around the corner? Sounds like a logical conclusion to me...

@Snapper Thanx!

@ MarkHeliops, I feel that way too, that it might be the best thing I've done this year.

Could you not commute... 60km is just round the corner :dunno: I travel just 3 hours/140 miles just taking my Boy to school & back everyday...

3 Hour drive to take him to school and back!!? It better be a good school! Im sure I saw him bunking off around those parts the other day! ;-)