NEWS - HMVF overalls now in the shop!

Jack

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going into the club house toilets then!! Had a nasty experince with a rat in the loo. Was sleeping at the stables as we had a mare foaling, very hot night so had stripped off. Went to bog about 1 am, just in full flow this Bl**dy grat rat shot out, I yelled our terrier came in after it, rat and terrier doing wall of death round the walls, me hopping around in the middle still trying to aim straight, and other half wetting the bed laughing. I do not wish a repeat, the terrier got the rat by the way.

Anyway with baggy legs those Ferret owners can practice shoving them inside. :|

I'm not going into the club house toilets then!! Had a nasty experince with a rat in the loo. Was sleeping at the stables as we had a mare foaling, very hot night so had stripped off. Went to bog about 1 am, just in full flow this Bl**dy grat rat shot out, I yelled our terrier came in after it, rat and terrier doing wall of death round the walls, me hopping around in the middle still trying to aim straight, and other half wetting the bed laughing. I do not wish a repeat, the terrier got the rat by the way.

Anyway with baggy legs those Ferret owners can practice shoving them inside. :|

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• 1 month later...

Folks - just about going to order some more overals because some got flipping lost in the post last time around - apologies for that.

So whilst I am there would anyone like some - you know it makes sense!

Cheers

Jack.