This months CMV

Grasshopper

The old ESSEX boys got in CMV this time (1/2 ton DODGE .GTB & GENERATOR . BEDFORD OY TANKER . ) All at DUXFORD. T corbin

It just gets worse month on month - there is no stopping their rapid domination of the MV world :oops:

Also read in this month 4x4 magazine a piece but our very own John Carrolls Jeep.......

So Jack - are now setting up the HMVF class "H" license exams around our way after all???? :evil: :evil:

Ok, Neil needs to be done!

Could we all have a chat about someone organising this..........as I am going to be slightly busy from end of the month until Christmas :cry:

But we need to do this!

Lets keep talking!

Spotted Adrian Barrells' Sherman (complete with crew) at Duxford, and also Karl Joynes' SAS Pinkie at Firepower. What no pictures of the Essex crew??? Oh well boys, Beltring feature starts next month....

Anybody recognise any other forum members vehicles this month?

The Essex crew are in CMV just look in the Household Cavalry Pageant section. John's and his Saladin as visable along with Lee's Fox with myself and my dad up top. :-D :-D :-D :-D

Responsiblity of the guide, not the driver!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I just pointed the wheels the way I was told.... :whistle: :whistle:

No No you got the wrong end of the stick, look at the pic very closley the gun rings on the wrong side over the cab and the spare wheel is on the wrong side as well..... Suspect the pic has been reversed !!

Ok, Neil needs to be done!

Could we all have a chat about someone organising this..........as I am going to be slightly busy from end of the month until Christmas :cry:

But we need to do this!

Lets keep talking!

Gve it a couple of months - and we'll have a vehicle to do it in... :-D

Will let you know when it's here Jack and then we can get to sorting the other stuff out!!