GMC knocking noise - HELP.

Jack

Glad you have sorted out the truck only 6x4 so not a real GMC, lets hope it does not rain or I might have to tow you :whistle:

Oh come on.....we are supposed to stick together, no infighting - what the hell is the matter with you man!?

Good news Jack, just spoken to the lowloader and we need to be at his yard on Thurs morning at 8.00 am yes 8.00 am in the morning did you here me I said 8.00 am in the morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT - could you run the above past me again - I am sure that you hit the wrong keys....??

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooopppsss sorry about the 6x4 bit just sprang out of my fingers :roll:

Good news Jack, just spoken to the lowloader and we need to be at his yard on Thurs morning at 8.00 am yes 8.00 am in the morning did you here me I said 8.00 am in the morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to scare the life out of you but he was quite firm about the time

8.00 8.00 8.00 8.00 8.00 8.00 8.00 8.00 8.00 8.00 8.00 8.00 8.00 AM

THATS 8.00AM IN THE MORNING

JUST INCASE YOU DID NOT HEAR I SAID 8.00 8.00 8.00 8.00 8.00 AM

He needs to be in Felixstowe for a container collection so pull your choke out and I will see you at the yard, Will PM you the address.

Bye for now

I didn't know there was an 8 o'clock in the morning as well whatever next

Its ok for you lot but I have got to get rcubed, me and 2 young kiddies ready and out the house for this time as well :schocked:

Cubed - will fire you over a PM so that I can have the schedule/itinerary

But my ETA for Bolero is Friday PM - could you be as kind as to drive the GMC of the lowloader at Bolero HQ on the Thursday...... :dunno: :whistle:

Does this mean we can all play with Jacks truck until he gets there??

It will be Bodge's responsibility of the welfare of my GMC so you will have to answer to him.

I did tell you about that this morning Bodge, didn't I?

Ah, but Bodge and I are working together now anyway!!! I'll have the first go!

SH*TE forgot about that!

Could someone who is responsible please put your hand up - think we need to talk........

Excelent I am loading the compressor and generator as we speak so pink it is then ..............................................

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

:yay: :yay: Pink power :yay: :yay:

Guess Jack will turn red when he sees his GayMC painted Pink... :rofl:

OK, took the GMC up top Eastleigh to meet R Cubed this morning so that we could put them up on the low loader..........

Anyway -started off well but then it starting knocking, banging and blowing - not sure what the hell is what but will get the 'Doctors' up at Bolero to have a look but as HF has said - the exhaust is blowing from all over which completely confuses everything.

The noise is consistant - it doesn't seem to be related to engine speed :dunno:

I agree Degsy

In one breath he tells us all it went like a rocket on rails :clap: and in the next breath made noises as if to explode :schocked: :died: - me thinks he is just attention seeking, him and his mans truck........................... :whistle:

PLEASE will someone at Bolero sort him/his truck out :box:

or at least stuff cotton wool in his ears

PLEASE will someone at Bolero sort him/his truck out :box:

or at least stuff cotton wool in his ears

I would offer to have a look Jack but I only have PW British spanners :whistle: I'll pack some cotton wool :-D

Fast :whistle:, try a ferret baby the F1 of the FV range, independant suspension, 6 cyls of 4.2l precision, and the way to draw a crowd.

Not sure if it was the Ferret at Weymouth drawing the crowds or the dashing driver, in his beautiful blue, (UN) beret, and stylish cravat.

What are you doing roaring around Hampshire at such velocities?? :shake: :schocked:

Shame on you young man, treat that old lady with respect.

OR THE SPECIAL FROG SQUAD MAY GO FOR A SPOT OF CUSHIONNAPPING

AND SOME PRETTY HEAVY RANSOME DEMANDS :evil: :evil: :evil:

HF :-D :-D :evil:

• 4 months later...

What was the outcome of the mystery knocking noise???? I dont think I ever saw another posting about it ?

Yes we did sort it in the end - Hardy Ferret came over and took stuff off and the noise went :whistle: it was actually the front prop UJ that had some play in it :sweat: