where is everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hardyferret

We were in the 1000 posting club letting our hair down......well not me, I haven't got much hair.

We had movies, drinks :beer:, dancing girls :yay: and more........ :whistle:

We went to bed about the came you came online. :sleep:

where are the crowds :-D :-D :-D plenty of room on the beach, and the bar is open :-D :-D :yay: :banana: :yay:

HF

At 06:14 - in transit to the modern form of slavery - working for a global employer. But counting down the days till I don't have to any more...... :-)

the missus won't let me have either cammo or O/D gear !!

But Neil even if she did, you might find the problem that I have here. Green kit seems to designated in the "specially selected not to be washed" category & keeps getting pushed to the bottom of the laundry basket.

I can never quite understand this strange procedure but have others noticed this phenominum?

Green kit seems to designated in the "specially selected not to be washed" category & keeps getting pushed to the bottom of the laundry basket.

I can never quite understand this strange procedure but have others noticed this phenominum?

No problems, Clive, if you do it yourself. The Hoovermatic is not as complicated to work as first thought ;-)

Richard

We were in the 1000 posting club letting our hair down......well not me, I haven't got much hair.

Dam good night it was too! You Dutch guys know how to drink! Shame Joris couldn't go the distance :dunno:

Hmmm.......something wrong here, I am nearly 56 and still working :-(

Richard

Well - to gain these wonderful benefits you need to work for a Global company who's upper tier of management is comprised of people from a country renowned for attempts at world domination and for being VERY economical with the truth, particularly in regards to operational costs AND work for one of the countries equally renowned for kicking country #1's butt whenever they've tried to take over the world..... >:( >:(

....and you should of seen Clive standing on top of the piano - singing :schocked: