What did santa bring you?

rambo1969

Totally spoilt!!

iPhone speaker, leopard onesie, Cath Kidston bag, now that's what I call Britain CD (epic!!), wall clock for the kitchen, big fluffy scarf, Rosie the Riveter coffee mug, several bottles of wine (surprise!!), smellies,jumpers, a tablet (woop woop!) and indigestion!!!!

Leopard onesie:wow:.......what in Hades is that? Do you shoot it, eat it or wear it? I think a photo is called for and if the answer is, as I suspect, wear it then it must be of YOU wearing it Rosie:-D

I was wondering that! Where does a Lepoard sleep? Anywhere it wants! :D Number One son decided after much thought to by me a small 6lb to 45 lb torque wrench. Aparently he is fed up with the noise of the abuse when I shear small bolts.

not a lot this year......socks, smellies, choccy, couple bottles of wine, book called "An Erks Eye View", a wine glass (holds 1 bottles worth!!!!) thats about it really, oh and some money(Roll on Stoneleigh Militaria!!) and a bottle of Glen Morangie!!!!

Mark

PS, my step daughter's friend had a onesie, a giraffe one, havnt laughed so much in years, it even has a tail!!!

The onsie is in the wash at the moment. But once it's dry will get a photo of me and the (younger) boys.

I do own 2 others. One is just plain blue towelling and the other is an elephant with a trunk and a tail!!!!!!!!!!!!

So with curent weather and the onsies. When is the Cubed starting on the Ark?:D

Totally spoilt!!

iPhone speaker, leopard onesie, Cath Kidston bag, now that's what I call Britain CD (epic!!), wall clock for the kitchen, big fluffy scarf, Rosie the Riveter coffee mug, several bottles of wine (surprise!!), smellies,jumpers, a tablet (woop woop!) and indigestion!!!!

Indigestion tablet, perhaps? :-)

Andy