My job

private mw

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well as you may guess I dont drive a skip lorry and I wont go into the delights I find at my work place!!! But will say I have just read the whole thread and its sad to see what people throw out not knowing (presumably) what they have and what it might be worth. Keep up the treasure hunting folk!!:)

well as you may guess I dont drive a skip lorry and I wont go into the delights I find at my work place!!! But will say I have just read the whole thread and its sad to see what people throw out not knowing (presumably) what they have and what it might be worth. Keep up the treasure hunting folk!!:)

Knowing what delights you have at work rosie (been there , done that ) i would rather rummage in skips and do when out and about .....;)

Knowing what delights you have at work rosie (been there , done that ) i would rather rummage in skips and do when out and about .....;)

:-D:-D:-D:-D yup, had many a finger nail full of ****!!!!!

:-D:-D:-D:-D yup, had many a finger nail full of ****!!!!!

Well i was up on the Tromel machine on saturday. (thats the conveyor sorting sytstem for those who don't know) and i managed to stick my (gloved) hand thru a carrier bag full of excrement .........

the only thing that gets up my nose is people who take there dog for a walkies and pick up after it and put there little bag of dog doo doo in the nearest skip which isnt there,s yes there is lads working on the trommel and conveyer which have to sort this out ! :argh:

• 2 weeks later...

a purse came up our conveyer belt last week in our transfer station with £100 in it , i wasnt there to get it one of the young lads on picking station fell lucky ! but i do get lots of free coffee from a well known fast food chain from the loyalty stickers off the cups that come out of the builders skips , :coffee: