Late Introduction - sorry

Jerrykins

I joined the Forum last March and didn't behave (didn't do an intro). I must make amends - sorry about that. B....y good site though. Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Not to worry,........... we know you now.

regards, Richard

Edited by Richard Farrant
amended to avoid missinterpretation

I joined the Forum last March and didn't behave (didn't do an intro). I must make amends - sorry about that. B....y good site though. Jerry

smiley in brig.gif

Edited by N.O.S.
Reference to discipline removed to avoid any misinterpretation of my post. It's just Jerrkins in the brig OK?

Oh, Jack - I can understand you needing to improve discipline in the ranks, but thats a bit harsh isn't it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57061[/ATTACH]

Members who have not posted an introduction are getting reminders, all members are asked to post a full Intro on joining the forum.

We have members that have contacted us complaining about members just joining the forum to use as a market place or just butting in on conversations without first introducing themselves. We also are inforcing the Introductions rule to protect members against spammers/scammers.

There is a small percentage that think the Forum rules don't apply to them & don't even bother reading them.

If anyone has a problem with this please PM us, we will not discuss on the Forum.

Regards Lee

Hi Jerry, its nice to have you on the site, for the people that have not had the pleasure............ this is one nice guy, especially when he is with his very good friend Ray E....

Regards.

Ray.

Hi Jerry, its nice to have you on the site, for the people that have not had the pleasure............ this is one nice guy, especially when he is with his very good friend Ray E....

Regards.

Ray.

Thanks Ray, your too kind. Hope to see you soon and all the merry MVT men up in North Staffs. All the best. Jerry