Recommendations anyone??

ArtistsRifles

Signed on the (numerous) dotted lines today so it looks more or less certain I will be an OAP cam end of June next year. Now the deal sees a certain amount of the good old ££££'s winding up in my bank account - some of which is taken already by the Daughters prospective uni. bills - but some of which is mine....

So - I'm thinking I'd like to get something small - well - small enough at least to put on a trailer behind the Stalwart for some shows, WW2 era or just after would be nice but not necessary although I would like tracks rather than wheels. And I need to be able to fit into it!!! :roll: :roll:

My first thought was an M29 Weasel if one could be found after I've left & got the monies in my sticky fingers. However - if anyone else think of alternatives I'm listening???

The other aspect I forgot to mention is it should be something the missus and/or daughter is capable of driving - and neither are toooooo good on two wheels! :shake:

Shopping trolley. The only vehicle safe for the fairer sex. :yawn2:

You could always go down the Home front / Land Army route and get a small tractor/Caterpillar (a clayton ??) if you have an allotment a set of ploughs/ hoes and your well away

Or..........a Austin Champ/Landrover, morris 1000, mini 850 (Military Police) Rolls Royce staff car........ The worlds your oyster so`s to speak :schocked:

Ashley

You could always go down the Home front / Land Army route and get a small tractor/Caterpillar (a clayton ??) if you have an allotment a set of ploughs/ hoes and your well away

Or..........a Austin Champ/Landrover, morris 1000, (Military Police) Rolls Royce staff car........ The worlds your oyster so`s to speak :schocked:

Ashley

O.K O.K post amended ;-)

Ashley

There were a number of them for sale a few years ago, they were quite expensive (£10,000) as they were brand new. I have been told they went for disposal in 2003, before the MoD decided they might need some for Iraq, so bought them back, refurbished them and then sold them off again!