What are you doing.......

rosie

.....on Friday?

I am fortunate enough to be given the day off and so have the cubelets and the same for the cubemeister, so we will be watching the Royal Wedding. If the weather i kind then we will be having some sort of garden party during which I guess I will be making fairy cakes, maybe some iced biscuits I might even get the crown making stuff out!!!!!!!!!

I ask this because talking to some of my friends and some of the mums from work a lot of people seem to be anti wedding and are not interested in all the hype. Surely its our history in the making? We wont see another heir to the throne marry so soon, and I am proud of our Royal family and love them to bits.

I know some people will have to work, but if you aren't then what are your plans?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe its the female side of me but I am soo excited about this wedding, cant wait to see the dress, cant wait to see and hear the Coldstream Guards, there is apparently a fly past from BBMF! Going to go shopping tomorrow for chardonnay and nibbles!!!!!!!!

Maybe its the female side of me but I am soo excited about this wedding, cant wait to see the dress, cant wait to see and hear the Coldstream Guards, there is apparently a fly past from BBMF! Going to go shopping tomorrow for chardonnay and nibbles!!!!!!!!

Its the female side of you coming out

I've already seen two Royal Weddings both ended in divorce nuff said

Me and my better half Janine will be doing something else instead 22 years together and happily not married.

Its the female side of you coming out

I've already seen two Royal Weddings both ended in divorce nuff said

Me and my better half Janine will be doing something else instead 22 years together and happily not married.

I hope they last and have a very long and happy marriage. She is beautiful and they have been friends for a while as well.

Me and the cubemeister have been together for 20 years this year! Married for 14 but together as a couple for 20. He is still my best friend and soul mate

OMG I have gone really girly now!!!!!!!:shocked::nut::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I hope they last and have a very long and happy marriage. She is beautiful and they have been friends for a while as well.

Me and the cubemeister have been together for 20 years this year! Married for 14 but together as a couple for 20. He is still my best friend and soul mate

OMG I have gone really girly now!!!!!!!:shocked::nut::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I hope it all goes well for them and yes she is a nice looker bit skinny for me.

Only a lady could say the sole mate bit very girly :) I'll shut up now:-X

I hope it all goes well for them and yes she is a nice looker bit skinny for me.

Only a lady could say the sole mate bit very girly :) I'll shut up now:-X

Yeah I dont like how she has lost weight, she was fine before. Hopefully its stress!!!!

I cant help being girly sometimes sorry!!!!!

I think I do a good job in a VERY male orientated place!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have to keep you all under some sort of control!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I dont like how she has lost weight, she was fine before. Hopefully its stress!!!!

I cant help being girly sometimes sorry!!!!!

I think I do a good job in a VERY male orientated place!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have to keep you all under some sort of control!!!!!!!!!

Life would be extremely boring without girly girls:D

Most of us try to be good it doesn't always work out that way though

Technology is always pushed forward by wars.

I'll be stripping off the last of the underseal on my Sankey trailer and going somewhere more fun afterwards. I just won't be going anywhere near where someone is forced to work on a Bank Holiday. So no DIY and no shops not that I like shopping unless its for military bits