Withams 432s "under deposit"

robin craig

Withams have been sending 432s to EMR for months so I wouldnt be surprised. They are going for such low money at the moment that you can get more for scrap. A mate of mine who works for EMR, was telling me that the ones they are getting are like new with as little as 300 hours on the pack.

Well,

Guess I have not been browsing the web as much as others, if you look through the stock at Sindorf they have a Chieftain in the background but it is not listed for sale and also in the background of another picture is some kind of WW2 era tank as well.

Funny that no one else has commented on the "on deposit" gig until I did.

R

Robin,

I noticed that a few weeks ago. They also had 10 FV434s up on there the other week, which were gone a few days later. I have seen a lot of 432s and 434s heading north over the past few months, looks like they were going to the docks for shipment to Sindorf.

Chris

Well,

Guess I have not been browsing the web as much as others, if you look through the stock at Sindorf they have a Chieftain in the background but it is not listed for sale and also in the background of another picture is some kind of WW2 era tank as well.

Funny that no one else has commented on the "on deposit" gig until I did.

R

Been to Sindorf a year or so ago.

They had a nice collection of WW2 armour.