Eod wheelbarrow

colin attewell

21 hours ago, colin attewell said:

Hi is it for sale or could i have a copy thanks colin

Not for sale & I'm afraid scanning is too time consuming. But I don't mind scanning a few pages if there is some particular detail you need.

Is yours or what you are trying to emulate, a Mk7 or Mk7/1 or Mk7B? The differences of the later variants are covered in EMER ENGINEERING & MISCELLANEOUS L 310/1 Equipment, Remote Handling, Tracked, EOD (Wheelbarrow), All Marks & Variants. Data Summary. Sep 1982
L 313/1 Equipment, Remote Handling, Tracked, EOD (Wheelbarrow), All Marks & Variants. Unit & Field Repairs. Aug 1982
L 317/1 Equipment, Remote Handling, Tracked, EOD (Wheelbarrow), All Marks & Variants. Modifications No. 1-19

Morning Colin.  Are you still on the hunt for Mk7 Wheelbarrow bumf?  I used the Mk7 and Mk8 (and, indeed, REDFIRE) operationally.  This was during the 1980s and I have some of the notes (genuine MoD quality, straight off the RONEO machine - or similar...).  There are only a few pages but they may be of some use.

All the best.

A