Hobart's Funnies and SapperTanks

antarmike

I think it's the author's word, not Hobart's.

Not too sure about that site, I think I'd take it with a pinch of salt. I don't know enough about the subject to be sure - it might be right, it might not - but it comes across as an individual viewpoint with an axe to grind rather than a dispassionate and well researched argument.

The page is very graphics / video heavy as well - be careful unless you have a modern computer, it locked mine up for ages while loading.

I think it's the author's word, not Hobart's.

Not too sure about that site, I think I'd take it with a pinch of salt. I don't know enough about the subject to be sure - it might be right, it might not - but it comes across as an individual viewpoint with an axe to grind rather than a dispassionate and well researched argument.

Definitely - combatreform.org is well known for its controversial viewpoints on military matters. I believe there is a page on troops on bicycles as well, raving about Swiss bicycle troops. The author of the website does give some interesting viewpoints outside of mainstream military thinking, but takes it over the top.