Sesons Greetings from ABP23

ABP23

Hey all

Thought I should give a little introduction. :blush:

I have only been in the MV world for a year and have thoroughly enjoyed my time with the lads and lasses at different meets and shows. Made some amazing friends and have learnt more than i thought i would...I used to stuggle with the smallest of things to start with :nut:.

A few of the lads were talking about the forum over the summer so i thought it was about time i joined you all :D

Hopefully will meet more like-minded people and carry on learning more about the Mv's..

I shall appolagise now for my awful spelling and for future silly questions.

I shall stop boring you all now

Abi ;)

Hey all

I have only been in the MV world for a year and have thoroughly enjoyed my time with the lads and lasses at different meets and shows. Made some amazing friends and have learnt more than i thought i would...I used to stuggle with the smallest of things to start with :nut:.

A few of the lads were talking about the forum over the summer so i thought it was about time i joined you all :D

Hopefully will meet more like-minded people and carry on learning more about the Mv's..

Abi ;)

Welcome Abi,

this is a great place, just like one big happy family!

What are your interests?

Mark

Hey thanks for your replies.

In regards to interests i would have to say the more unknown veihcles.

I will admit this time last year I was very nieve and thought it was all land rovers and tanks, which can be the case at some show. Nothing against them just personally like something abit different. War and Peace was my highlight of the year being surrounded in different veihcles from all over the world and having the oppertunity to find out more.

I was also very lucky to be able to have a nose around some of them and go for a drive :D

I have always been a petrol head, but MV's are much more interesting then what new supercar ferarri are bringing out next year haha..

Abi ;)

fairly amicable group here so as said previously questions are great, pictures better.

Spelling, well being an Aussie they put up with my use of colonial colloquialisms, so you should be fine

Hey all

Abi ;)

Hello Abi,

A very warm welcome from me to the forum. It's unusual to see women into the hobby in a primary role, it's usually the wives and girlfriends that get dragged along for the ride...:-)

So a big welcome, hope you have a great Christmas and New Year.

PS - Lots of pictures are a requirment of the hobby...;)