Great Dorset Steam Fair

croc

• 2 weeks later...

will be there kicking around playpen either with my scammell or with the work lads and the allelys lowloder and steam loco aiming to be there some time saturday before the show . see u all there

nick

Edited by younggun

Doing the heavy Haulage section again, but first year without Antar for 13 years. Taking down the Douglas as a winch vehicle and hoping for Rain, Rain and more Rain ( I love winching).....

Hi Mike , any information on which vehicles will be attending the diesel heavy haulage section ! Bit of a big gap to fill with the Antar off to sunnier climes !:D

Hi Mike , any information on which vehicles will be attending the diesel heavy haulage section ! Bit of a big gap to fill with the Antar off to sunnier climes !:D

FTF in Magnaload livery, Ex Gadzow Diamond T, Ex Pickfords Junior Constructor, Mountaineer,, Ex Vickers Super Constructor, Walker's Rotti, Dave Weedons Super Altlantic (Parnaby's), Howard Bros Contractor, Commander, Two 150 Ton Foden's, Possibly Pioneer, Maybe Eka Crusader, LandTrain, Martian, Big Ben, S26, (ex RAF), and at least 4 Explorers.

a Bit of a mish-mash, but maybe enough but it's gonna piss it down and nothing will move and I will be out winching...........

FTF in Magnaload livery, Ex Gadzow Diamond T, Ex Pickfords Junior Constructor, Mountaineer,, Ex Vickers Super Constructor, Walker's Rotti, Dave Weedons Super Altlantic (Parnaby's), Howard Bros Contractor, Commander, Two 150 Ton Foden's, Possibly Pioneer, Maybe Eka Crusader, LandTrain, Martian, Big Ben, S26, (ex RAF), and at least 4 Explorers.

a Bit of a mish-mash, but maybe enough but it's gonna piss it down and nothing will move and I will be out winching...........

Thanks mate !:D

Enough variety of vehicles to keep the puplic entertained, and if it does pee it down it should be very entertaining watching Mike on the pull,:-D winching that is.

Enough variety of vehicles to keep the puplic entertained, and if it does pee it down it should be very entertaining watching Mike on the pull,:-D winching that is.

Tommorow is and a half happily married years....so no won't be on the pull, just going back to WincherFincher, rather than AntarMike....

Doing the heavy Haulage section again, but first year without Antar for 13 years. Taking down the Douglas as a winch vehicle and hoping for Rain, Rain and more Rain ( I love winching).....

Mike, looks like your wish will come true. I work adjacent to the site and all this week it has been belting down, and at this rate it will be one of the muddiest GDSFs for years. Even if the rain stops it is hard to imagine that it will have dried up by next week.

Mike, looks like your wish will come true. I work adjacent to the site and all this week it has been belting down, and at this rate it will be one of the muddiest GDSFs for years. Even if the rain stops it is hard to imagine that it will have dried up by next week.

Looking at the weather forecast's it looks like it is going to clear up on Friday and then we could well be in for a dry spell. With plenty of experience of Dorset if we can get a good day of dry weather then the ground usually firms up again. Lets hope so anyway!