Hello!

andym

A quick introduction; I've already spent quite some time looking through the various threads so thought it was only sensible to join up.

I'm Andy Michael and I live in Portsmouth. I've worked as a civilian in the MOD since the late 1970's, finally getting myself privatised as part of QinetiQ. My background is entirely on the naval side, so no experience of military vehicles at all other than the usual engineer's fascination with large noisy pieces of kit. I'm a Chartered Electrical Engineer.

I've recently got my Group H licence and I'm toying with the idea of buying an FV432. I'll put up a separate thread about that later rather than confuse things here. In the meantime if anyone in the area is after a Commander with an "h" on their piece of DVLA plastic, give me a shout!

Andy

A quick introduction; I've already spent quite some time looking through the various threads so thought it was only sensible to join up.

I'm Andy Michael and I live in Portsmouth. I've worked as a civilian in the MOD since the late 1970's, finally getting myself privatised as part of QinetiQ. My background is entirely on the naval side, so no experience of military vehicles at all other than the usual engineer's fascination with large noisy pieces of kit. I'm a Chartered Electrical Engineer.

I've recently got my Group H licence and I'm toying with the idea of buying an FV432. I'll put up a separate thread about that later rather than confuse things here. In the meantime if anyone in the area is after a Commander with an "h" on their piece of DVLA plastic, give me a shout!

Andy

Hi and welcome....Not all the threads and recent discussion relating to FV432 are available on the Forum at the momemnt, so I have PM'd you a copy of where I think the discussion should start. I hope you find my views helpful, and would ask for any feedback to be made via PM as the Forum isn't the best place to discuss FV432 at present. Welcome....Mike