My name is Keith Fox

KMF

Please accept my introduction on to this forum. In essance i am a car enthusiast but also have a keen interest in history. I am mechanical engineer with a life time of experience with restoration work mainly with cars and various antiques. At one period of my life i was employed at a restoration firm working on the restoration of Rolls-Royce and Bentley motor cars. My main interest in this site lies with Jeeps and Ferrets. I am also interested in the venues that occur around the country. At present i do not have any millitary vehicles as i have a Morgan but hopefully i will obtain a jeep in the near future. I am married with a filipina therefore my brother in law is looking for a jeep in the Phillipines for me to use when i am there with the possibility of bringing it home to england

Welcome to the Forum Keith , I arrived here via the worlds of hot rods and customs , motorcycles , classic tractors , and classic cars before dipping my toe - alright , jumping in feet first - to the world of MV's . Enjoy your time here , you'll soon realise how addictive it is !

Please accept my introduction on to this forum. In essance i am a car enthusiast but also have a keen interest in history. I am mechanical engineer with a life time of experience with restoration work mainly with cars and various antiques. At one period of my life i was employed at a restoration firm working on the restoration of Rolls-Royce and Bentley motor cars. My main interest in this site lies with Jeeps and Ferrets. I am also interested in the venues that occur around the country. At present i do not have any millitary vehicles as i have a Morgan but hopefully i will obtain a jeep in the near future. I am married with a filipina therefore my brother in law is looking for a jeep in the Phillipines for me to use when i am there with the possibility of bringing it home to england

the asia motors KM 410 series jeeps would be a good bet over there. Anything 'real' jeep would most likely be a copy, also humvee look good but lots are copies on truck chassis

parts are fairly easy as the civi version is the ROCSTA, so if not a diesel easy to switch, plus disc brakes if you wanted to play around. This photo is from a yard in PI sent to me, not sure where but lots around

[ATTACH]27802[/ATTACH]

Welcome to the forums, Keith. My good lady is from Manila and I've had her brother (a Manila taxi driver) scouring all his haunts for parts. They are there if you look hard enough, can't wait to pop over again and see how my parts-pile has grown. Good luck with finding a jeep. I'm still waiting for that NOS crated engine that's just waiting to be found :-D one day....

Hi Keith,

Welcome to the Forum Keith , I arrived here via the worlds of hot rods and customs , motorcycles , classic tractors , and classic cars before dipping my toe - alright , jumping in feet first - to the world of MV's . Enjoy your time here , you'll soon realise how addictive it is !

Encore, encore, addictive it is!! Welcome!

Cheers.

Monty.