Forum Bugs 3

Marmite!!

Joris has installed the Second Patch that was released, I've started a new Bug Tracker, please report any new Bugs or Bugs that may not of been fixed with the first Patch.

It would help us if you can tell us which Browser & the version you are using when reporting bugs...

Before reporting a bug please see if it's been reported here first
http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?16562-Forum-Bug-Tracker&p=183460

Also before reporting a bug please delete your cookies & tmp internet files first & then see if the problem is still there.

Edited by Marmite!!

THe attchments "paperclip" is often over the last page number so when I want to go to the last page, when seeing "what's new" I can't click the page number, instead I get the attachments. Really useful that.....

I have had the same problem, careful use of the pointer works, but it is a pain.

It seems that Orange have now marked HMVF as spam. I checked the online account, and it would appear it was filtering out HMVF mails and sending them to the junk before my computer could download them.

Not sure why HMVF has suddenly been marked as spam as I don't get hundreds of HMVF notification emails each day. I've added the webmaster at HMVF email to my approved list, so hopefully it's now sorted.

It seems that Orange have now marked HMVF as spam. I checked the online account, and it would appear it was filtering out HMVF mails and sending them to the junk before my computer could download them.

Not sure why HMVF has suddenly been marked as spam as I don't get hundreds of HMVF notification emails each day. I've added the webmaster at HMVF email to my approved list, so hopefully it's now sorted.

Strange, I'm on Orange & have no problems with email notifications...

You may want to add the following to your safe list too:

Joris@hmvf.co.uk

jack@hmvf.co.uk

lee@hmvf.co.uk

Edited by Marmite!!

• 2 weeks later...

Having just changed my browser to Google Chrome when I log in it comes up with the usual welcome message but when it redirects to the main page I am not logged in. However if I then click on the help button it shows me as being logged in and I can then continue in the normal way. Any ideas or suggestions welcome.

I keep noticing words duplicated in posts - ie a word at the end of the first line of a post is repeated at the start of the second line .

I know this is a very small thing but it really (apologies) bugs me . This has just happened in a post of my own and I know how careful I am in regard to spelling etc so I doubt it is a typographical error on the part of the various authors .

I keep noticing words duplicated in posts - ie a word at the end of the first line of a post is repeated at the start of the second line .

I know this is a very small thing but it really (apologies) bugs me . This has just happened in a post of my own and I know how careful I am in regard to spelling etc so I doubt it is a typographical error on the part of the various authors .

Haven't noticed this... do you use "Preview Post" before submitting the post?? do they show up in the preview??

Yep - just posted in the 6v batteries thread and thoroughly checked my post before submitting . When it came up the word 'delivery' was duplicated at the start of the second line .

And you may in fact notice that this post has the word 'word' duplicated .

Yep noted... just got to wait for a patch release before it can be fixed sorry..