• 4 months later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thank's for your comments

the ward is interesting for working on the other vehicle .

For the ward , we change as possible the french parts like american parts .

The front bumper , the work head lamp , the tools box ,may be the the tire.

I wait a good weather for to finish painting .

After i don't know what i will made . :D

000_1485.jpg

Cher Supertrack,

Votre efforts sont absolument fantastique. Vous avez le space pour faire le travaille et les machine pour faire le elevation des pieces et un source des pieces incroyable dans les freres Beke. Je pense qu' un vehicle tres gross come Le Ward est possible plus facile parce que les piece sont plus gross? Le piece qui sont casse en haute du mechanism pour le winch, je pense si vous trouve quelqun qui est un bonne soudeur c'est possible de fait un bonne reparation avec le MIG. Moi je suis soudeur est j'ai fait reparation au metal comme ca sans problem. Merci pour les mots est les photograph.

Je m'excuse que mon francais n'est pas la meilleur.

Robin

In English for everyone else:-

Dear Supertrack,

Your efforts are amazing. You have the space in which to do the work, the machines to do the lifting and incredible source of spares in the Beke brothers. I think a large vehicle like the Ward is more easy as the parts are very big. The broken top cover for the winch, if you find someone who is good at welding with MIG it is an easy repair. As a welder myself I have made such a repair with no problem. Thanks for the words and pictures.

Im sorry my french is not the best.

Robin

Thank's Robin to speak french . Your french is better than my english write .

Yes for restore a big vehicle you need big tools , or you need good friends :-D

You need some money too .

The most important you need is courage and determination . after you just need to work , and work , and work

Working on old vehicle is more interesting than the new truck . I'm a mecanic , i work on bus , now it's crazy to work on bus , some time i considering killing my self so that the repair of buses is difficult .

Work on old américan véhicle is very interesting ! ( i say that because i don't know about british made vehicle;))

The parts are more biggest , you see what you made , but you need an lifting machine all is heavy .

My brother help me all the time for a lot of made , because you must be two . A small team but powerfull

I'm32 years old , i make mistakes , i'm learning all the time .

We are lucky to have Beke entreprise . But now they are closed .

Supertrack