I hope they get what they deserve !!

Dave C

On November 11 a armed man forced his way in a Toronto branch of the Legion and took off with the colection box. He got tackled by an 84 year old vetran in the parking lot and had to abandon his ill gotten gains. He did get away but nothing to show for than the embarasment of getting the p. beaten out of him by the 84 year old.

On November 11 a armed man forced his way in a Toronto branch of the Legion and took off with the colection box. He got tackled by an 84 year old vetran in the parking lot and had to abandon his ill gotten gains. He did get away but nothing to show for than the embarasment of getting the p. beaten out of him by the 84 year old.

Well done to the veteran.:yay:

Stealing those collection tins is just #@#@$#@#$@^%*%.:nono:

I'd like the culprits to be !#@#$$$%^%%....

Variious &^$%$$*() like that don't have any feelings. I sat in the interigation of a ninteen year old who had severley beaten up an eighty four year old woman. When asked why he had done it, his reply 'Well I got a eat ain't I?. They wouldn't let me feed him what I wanted to, apprently Warfarin was considered a bit to gentle. :argh:

we all know what should happen to scum like this but we also know that social services or the judge will explain about thier deprived childhood and how it is not thier fault but a sympton of modern society and how they should be pitied not punished after all they are victims and perhaps we should give them a nice holiday to get over the trauma and show them that no one blames them after all

they are lucky I did not become a judge!

I think a trip to the jungle would do the little darlings a power of good. Somewhere very deep, very dark, full of nasties, come on lads, you THINK your hard? :cool2:

Yep, sent them along with Bear Grylls and accidently leave them behind....:)

Always said thay if some litle so and so thinks hes hard cos he carrys a knife or gun. Then let him use the gun by giving him the choice of been use as traget practise by the army or join the army for 3 years but be based in stan for all of the time.

We would soon see how hard he was with bullets coming at him as well.

More like "ooh that was a naughty thing to do. So as a punishment you can go on a world crusie, enjoy a holiday and relax. Our troops can go to hell for the few ££ in the tin" :nono:

No I think they should send them deep into the jungle like tony B says , put'em into an old concentration camp in the swet box ,but let them see a tv showinig footage of what it was like in these prison camps , then show footage of the field hospital and the amputations that went on , then show the the vast graveyards to the fallen :argh: then maybe they might understand why there's a popy colection to the ones that survived

Always said thay if some litle so and so thinks hes hard cos he carrys a knife or gun. Then let him use the gun by giving him the choice of been use as traget practise by the army or join the army for 3 years but be based in stan for all of the time.

We would soon see how hard he was with bullets coming at him as well.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26352849-29277,00.html

Now thats more like it. Shame they will never do it in the uk too many Tree huggers and other do gooders would be screamin "human rights" :argh:

And rightly so...

Let's behonest, why protect the victims?

The culprits are just misunderstood scared little boys who need some love , peace and expensive nicknacks.

SAVE the criminal!!! :argh:

And rightly so...

Let's behonest, why protect the victims?

The culprits are just misunderstood scared little boys who need some love , peace and expensive nicknacks.

SAVE the criminal!!! :argh:

Well THEY have banned fox hunting. So I suppose you could save the criminals up , and give 'em a ten minute start. No shooting while they are sitting, (Got to be fair) Allow digging out, and the birds of prey could get some excersise, flushing them out. They get healthy excersise, it saves the hounds and adds to the rural econmy. Simpeless.

Well THEY have banned fox hunting. So I suppose you could save the criminals up , and give 'em a ten minute start. No shooting while they are sitting, (Got to be fair) Allow digging out, and the birds of prey could get some excersise, flushing them out. They get healthy excersise, it saves the hounds and adds to the rural econmy. Simpeless.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mark