Hello from Normandy

Robin 76

Hi All,

I am a new forum member since yesterday evening.

I am french and live in Normandy, near Dieppe. I am 61 and retired since 1 year.

I discover your forum through one of your member who is also member of EMLRA forum.

I am president of a small club of Land Rover owners.

I am also the owner of a Defender 110 SW (sorry, a civy one) and a "Sankey" trailer. In fact, one FV2381 Mk3 made by UEC.

My wish is to became the owner of an ex MoD Defender as soon as possible.

Kindly.

Robin

• 8 months later...
Hi All,

Thanks to all, mainly to Enigma but my english is still perfectible ...

We have travelled to Normandie from the U.K. since the 1980s, we take military vehicles and stay in either Carentan or St. Mere Eglise on the municipal camp sites, we are very often joined by our friends from such places as USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. They normally travel to the UK and then travel with us to France in our vehicles, that way they get the whole experience......... you live in a lovely part of the world, Normandie is one of my favourite places, the countryside has hardly changed, and its a pleasure to drive down the country roads........I hope that Normandie stays unspoilt by change.:goodidea: