Town centre is very good especially Sat for the parade but very very busy, suggest to park at the shown ground where there another event and walk in get the best of both, just under a mile walk.

Shown ground has display and battles etc town you can go on train upto whitby but will be very busy, we are also supposed to be doing a battle at grosmont

we will be in the jimmy this year i think

Tony

We'll be there, Diamond T, Dodge WC62, Slat Jeep, GMC, Half track - and Polsten making it's maiden Pickering outing in case the Luftwaffe turn up. In previous years it's been the ducks on the river keeping us awake - need to get the Polsten converted to gas firing as soon as possible!

Hi Bodge,......great to see you and family, on sat, did you get onto train.

Brilliant origional enactment, by the way,........glad day was warm. :)

Pickering, for me was good,.looking to have a week up there next year, (gonna do train trip on friday,......NOT during w/end. :sweat:)...........only spoilt upon returning home to find an empty car parking space.......:???

Yup, whilt I'd been enjoying myself, some scumbag had decided to nick me car,...........and then drive to pompy and torch it. :argh::argh::argh:

Why is it,......even with insurance etc,.........I'm still losing out :confused:

Nice to bump into an HMVFer in the midst of the madness... It was good fun

So sorry to hear about your car... hopefully the toe rag will get his cummupence somewhere along the line.

Met (very briefly) the 'troubleshooters' hell of a display of hardware... most impressive

It was good to see you Bodge.... Although you need to remember to get dressed before you set off next time. The "troubleshooters" managed to avoid trouble this year, even the car crashing into the pub opposite on the Saturday night was taken in our stride....

0 mechanical failures this year, so all 5 and the Polsten made it there and back in one piece.

Edited by kpu121265
Spelling error