You know when you are getting old...

Jack

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yin717
You know your getting old..... When you keep droning on about the good old days! :-D Fifteen Yin? Ehhh lad 'twenn I were 15 I twas out at 4 am scraping the droppings of te road to put on mother's rubarb.............

Now I wish my parents would let me do that! Sadly I have to 'grow up' and act my age. I still wonder if my parents remember the term 'teenager'. lol. Still, I know it's for the best. Where will I be if I muck up this education? Defenatly at the job I want to get.

Picture yourself gentlemen and ladies......

You find you have a few spare moments.......you decide to peruse your current reading matter for a while.....

You sit down......pick up the case containing your reading glasses (which you find you now have to wear) , open the case and find it is empty....

Much cursing ensues along the usual lines of where the hell have I left them this time......before realisation dawns that they are on your nose and you are actually already wearing them....

This was me this morning .

Picture yourself gentlemen and ladies......

You find you have a few spare moments.......you decide to peruse your current reading matter for a while.....

You sit down......pick up the case containing your reading glasses (which you find you now have to wear) , open the case and find it is empty....

Much cursing ensues along the usual lines of where the hell have I left them this time......before realisation dawns that they are on your nose and you are actually already wearing them....

This was me this morning .

How long to find them?

Guest Yin717
Only a minute or so

So I'm not completely gone yet . :-D

Not as funny as my friend, who is an electrician, who had put one pencil in one ear and one in the other without realising and got frustrated over the fact he had lost two pencils. lol.

Guest Yin717

I am constantly losing my remote but I hate it when you actually leave it on the side and you look there saying "I left it there!" and your looking right at it but you just don't catch on to the fact you are!

• 4 weeks later...