Richard Farrant

Spotted today....

Portsdown Hill, Portsmouth @14:45 today.

2xGMC 2 1/2 tonners Jimmys. 1 towing a Willys jeep the other a Ben Hur trailer. Going eastbound.

Turned a few heads..mine included!

Spotted this On the friday before W&P just got over the dartford crossing. Take it she belongs to someone on here.

Did wave but i was in my company drive so he probley thought whos that pratt.

sort 005.jpg

Edited by cpltomo
added sentance

Guest Walter Mitty

From the looks of it its the winner of best at show from Duxford an also was at EssexMVT show this weekend just gone

Portsdown Hill, Portsmouth @14:45 today.

2xGMC 2 1/2 tonners Jimmys. 1 towing a Willys jeep the other a Ben Hur trailer. Going eastbound.

Turned a few heads..mine included!

Not me ....

Keep passing this nice old un on the worcester the hereford road by frome hill. Must stop at the cafe one day and find out about it abd the other stuff he has round the back. Or has any one already asked the question.

sort 029.jpg

2000hrs today westbound on the M27 between J2 and J1 a HUGE Scammell Explorer. It was towing a comms bodied trailer and another smaller trailer behind that!!

Looked awesome amongst all the boring euro boxes...a real treat to see:)

2000hrs today westbound on the M27 between J2 and J1 a HUGE Scammell Explorer. It was towing a comms bodied trailer and another smaller trailer behind that!!

Looked awesome amongst all the boring euro boxes...a real treat to see:)

Graham Germany travelling from Miltary Mahem show to Dorset, he left around 3pm

It looked superb!

I travel between Southampton and Plymouth quite often for work and see quite a few things on the road. Last friday on the home to Plymouth i passed a Scammell Crusader EKA recovery. That was between Taunton and the A303. The weekend before that i spotted a stunning 1940's Bedford MW with trailer making its way slowly up Haldon Hill just outside Exeter.

Just call me eagle eyes!!

Graham Germany travelling from Miltary Mahem show to Dorset, he left around 3pm
He left the same time as me. They love a show dont they.:D:

Land Rover 110 Defender. Very unusual configeration. Left hand drive, station waggon body with loads of equipment on the roof, plain green with the reg no; 48 KM 27

3 yes 3 jeeps coming out of burton latimer about 9.00 am this morning heading towards the a14

Front one was mark up as milatry police with a 50 cal on the back the other two were looking like normal gs.

3 yes 3 jeeps coming out of burton latimer about 9.00 am this morning heading towards the a14

Front one was mark up as milatry police with a 50 cal on the back the other two were looking like normal gs.

Probably heading to the Victory show at Cosby

does a dakota and a spitfire and a hurricane passing over stoke on trent quallify?

Mark

not military ,

but saw a roller yesterday (m55)with blacked out glass, with the number plate FAB 1 , lady P got a new motor ?

I saw the dak first, was driving my bosses routemaster in service, damn near fell out of the cab!!!!, about 10 mins later the spit and hurri went over Hanley, luckily that time I was stationary!!!

Mark

spotted today on the road from larne to ballymena in ni two trucks the first having a cvrt on it and it looked like grasshopers truck then a couple of minutes time saw another truck with what looked like a jeep and a jimmy on the back

was it anyone here

does a dakota and a spitfire and a hurricane passing over stoke on trent quallify?

Mark

Could of been coming back from the hawarden air show The red arrows were there as well. I saw them flying over the m6 this afternoon.

Also out of intrest they had the new airbus passenger plane flying around as well. And all i can say is dam its big

Could of been coming back from the hawarden air show The red arrows were there as well. I saw them flying over the m6 this afternoon.

Also out of intrest they had the new airbus passenger plane flying around as well. And all i can say is dam its big

it was in morning, so possibly going there

Mark

There was a Spitfire flying around at Dorset on Saturday I think, but it wasn't to do with the show as it seemed to be flying more over Blandford Camp??

I was at the Army Air Corps airfield at Middle Wollop on Saturday for the families open day and the Spitfire arrived at 4.20 p.m. and gave a fantastic display. Possibly the same one that you saw. I have included some pictures of their static aircraft on display. John.

middle Wallop 005.jpg

middle Wallop 006.jpg

middle Wallop 007.jpg

middle Wallop 008.jpg

middle Wallop 009.jpg

middle Wallop 010.jpg