Degsy - room for two?

Degsy seeing as you have been appointed team leader for slaves staff - have you room in your caravan/tent for Ashley as well as Lee Enfield, as Ashley has been press ganged volunteered his services :coffee:

Bloody hope so, my over-inflated ego needs a very large stirrup pump to blow it up and it don't fit in my Toyota. The last time I attended an event with Beckett I had to sleep in the back of my car. I used to do that in my days of rally car snapping (ie twenty odd years ago, but now I am getting close to the old Hawaii 5-O I cannot be doing any of that. I need my comforts. I'll take the west wing overlooking his piggy bank and wine cellar.

M

Bloody hope so, my over-inflated ego needs a very large stirrup pump to blow it up and it don't fit in my Toyota. The last time I attended an event with Beckett I had to sleep in the back of my car. I used to do that in my days of rally car snapping (ie twenty odd years ago, but now I am getting close to the old Hawaii 5-O I cannot be doing any of that. I need my comforts. I'll take the west wing overlooking his piggy bank and wine cellar.

M

Think thats where Ashley and i are to be billited,.........so no BEANS that night...........:sweat::-D

Kebabs, man, kebabs, after the lagers. Makes for ripping yarns.

Joris will be bringing his own brand beer - Dutch of course, beginning with A. Good stuff. Damned if I can remember the name now. But it is home time...

Hic

M

Kebabs, man, kebabs, after the lagers. Makes for ripping yarns.

Joris will be bringing his own brand beer - Dutch of course, beginning with A. Good stuff. Damned if I can remember the name now. But it is home time...

Hic

M

Oh Dear,.............:sweat::sweat:

Degsy seeing as you have been appointed team leader for slaves staff - have you room in your caravan/tent for Ashley as well as Lee Enfield, as Ashley has been press ganged volunteered his services :coffee:

OY JACK!:nono: Since you have volunteered me to be in charge I expect to be kept in the luxury to which I am normally accustomed ie: waited on hand and foot in my mansion looking out over the broad and sunlit acres of my estate. However in the best traditions of HMVF I am prepared to share my luxury??? caravan which you offered to supply as long as the minions promise to abide by the rules of engagement which will be posted in the awning and are of course subject to alteration without notice. Of course I also reserve the right to invoke the immediate eviction clause should said minions transgress in any way. All decisions shall be final and binding and no appeals will be allowed.:writing:

PS Any and all miscreants will also face the wrath of the DRAGON aka The Queen of the Welsh Mafia whose talents lie somewhere between Attila the Hun and Stalin. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

OY JACK!:nono: Since you have volunteered me to be in charge I expect to be kept in the luxury to which I am normally accustomed ie: waited on hand and foot in my mansion looking out over the broad and sunlit acres of my estate. However in the best traditions of HMVF I am prepared to share my luxury??? caravan which you offered to supply as long as the minions promise to abide by the rules of engagement which will be posted in the awning and are of course subject to alteration without notice. Of course I also reserve the right to invoke the immediate eviction clause should said minions transgress in any way. All decisions shall be final and binding and no appeals will be allowed.:writing:

PS Any and all miscreants will also face the wrath of the DRAGON aka The Queen of the Welsh Mafia whose talents lie somewhere between Attila the Hun and Stalin. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Too bloody funny!

If you have the space i can bring own mobile accommodation or tent (i`ll tell the wife i am taking her away for the weekend to a place where, men are real men and sheep walk around in pairs {Dorchester :-D}

Ashley

Edited by ashley

If you have the space i can bring own mobile accommodation

Not sure - you have to ask the boss (Degsy) he may not want his shed 5* accommodation up staged by a caravan..........

Not sure - you have to ask the boss (Degsy) he may not want his shed 5* accommodation up staged by a caravan..........

Jack:nono:,I refer you to my previous post, specifically the paragraph regarding miscreants:n00b: No one but no one escapes the wrath of The Dragon.

seems that the sheep have always been a force to reckon with as this pic shows how they were in WWII

An enemy roadblock, disguised as sheep, holding up a "defender" dispatch car during wargames. Location: United Kingdom Date taken: 1901 Photographer: David E. Scherman (

wargames19413.jpg

Reckon they are mules or Downlands? What do you think Degsy?

Don't know much about southern breeds, looks to me like at least two different types there. Some of 'em look abit like Dorset Downs, don't know about mules, weren't they a post war cross?

Don't know much about southern breeds, looks to me like at least two different types there. Some of 'em look abit like Dorset Downs, don't know about mules, weren't they a post war cross?

I will ask Mrs Beckett when she turns up :sweat:

But tend to agree with you about the mules being PW......PW sheep never of thought we would be discussing that on HMVF!

Have you told Degsy what his accomodation actually is yet? I have heard you are getting one of those Shepherd's huts, the corrogated tin ones on iron wheels :-D

Have you told Degsy what his accomodation actually is yet? I have heard you are getting one of those Shepherd's huts, the corrogated tin ones on iron wheels :-D

Funny enough - it was one of those very huts that allowed me to enter the hobby as I sold it to by the GMC. And get this - I restored it all by myself - yes I know but I can do stuff you know...huts don't have engines or gearboxes and stuff like that :sweat:

Bought it for £60 and sold for £4000:shocked:

Lovejoy lives!!!!!!

An early version of 'the man's truck' :-D

Funny enough - it was one of those very huts that allowed me to enter the hobby as I sold it to by the GMC. And get this - I restored it all by myself - yes I know but I can do stuff you know...huts don't have engines or gearboxes and stuff like that :sweat:

Bought it for £60 and sold for £4000:shocked:

Lovejoy lives!!!!!!

:shocked::shocked::shocked: More like Rachman:rofl::rofl::rofl: