Reporting LIVE from the W&P Show 2011

Marmite!!

Ovendon's confirmed collection times today - the Stalwart and the OT-90 are being loaded between 12:00 and 13:00 on Monday so should be there around 15:00 -ish....

Will be moving on-site the following Saturday with Stuart (Saracen Stump) and the rest of the merry men!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning from a damp & very overcast W&P..

Sean (Protacman) & his crew arrived from Ireland in the early hours, also a Jimmy & a Jeep.. good to see the Jeep lit up like a Christmas tree with flashing beacons.. looks like the safety message is getting across...

Weather

This is my guess, and is not from any official forecast.

There is a High pressure building in the Atlantic and this should mean settled weather. It should head our way, so my prediction is good weather for W&P week, but this coming week might be a bit breezy. Hopefully not too hot, but dry. However, things might change, so I will keep an eye on it.

Robert Davey

we're all pegged out,roll on saturday.as for lees caravan it does help him make a cuppa but just bring your own cup as he only has two....lol

Don't suppose you can peg out our usual spot?

When entering the America's field go straight ahead, 2nd road left, left hand side (normally very near Sirhc usual spot).

We'll have about 5 vehicles and a few big and small tents.

Thanks.

Don't suppose you can peg out our usual spot?

When entering the America's field go straight ahead, 2nd road left, left hand side (normally very near Sirhc usual spot).

We'll have about 5 vehicles and a few big and small tents.

Thanks.

Regular spots are disappearing quick this year with spots being taken by bigger groups.. unless you have a vehicle to put in a plot there's a chance it will be claimed by someone else..

I've already used up all my rope & pegs for our groups. Lost lots of rope last year in america's field from some pitches I saved for people.

Regular spots are disappearing quick this year with spots being taken by bigger groups.. unless you have a vehicle to put in a plot there's a chance it will be claimed by someone else..

I've already used up all my rope & pegs for our groups. Lost lots of rope last year in america's field from some pitches I saved for people.

Ok, Lee. See what you mean.

We'll see next sunday what's left.

Ok, Lee. See what you mean.

We'll see next sunday what's left.

Looks like we've lost our usual spot too due to low loader issues, I will be annoyed if the people who have taken it turn up with just one jeep...!

Our group is going to W&P on saturday.. the only downside is that we'll miss out on Top Gear on sunday :cry:

I'm sure one of these chaps with a blue barrel special or a camo-white caravan must have a tv ready to go :cool2: