Show plates for MoD registrations

Surveyor

I have been hunting for a supplier to reproduce the MoD plates for show purposes only, i.e. arrive for the show change plates display change plates and leave.

Looked on eBay all the suppliers say need Vc5 certificate or do not respond, can any one help?

Got mine from Chestnut registrations,they were very helpful when i explained they were for an ex military vehicle.http://www.chestnut-registrations.co.uk.

Nigel.

I got mine made up in pressed aluminium at a classic car show, I explained that they were for display only on an ex military vehicle and they were made on the spot.

A little tip for displaying the military plates, many car dealers put something e.g. network q over the number plate on their used cars, these are held on with plastic clips connected with small bungees. Acquire a couple of these and slide the military plates in the front (narrow) slots then simply slide the plastic clips over your civvy plates.