Happy Birthday Clive !

AndyFowler

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

It might help if he stopped changing his details.

If it is Happy Birthday if it isnt b......s:-D

Ah that must be one of my official birthdays, for there are several!

I've not been wished a happy birthday on here before. It puzzled me that when my real birthday came other people got wished happy birthday but not me so I kept moving my birthday to see if it would trigger a response.

So thank you all, so whether you believe my age is 107 is another thing, although when I look at the few pics of me I have seen recently it looks about right!

Ah that must be one of my official birthdays, for there are several!

I've not been wished a happy birthday on here before. It puzzled me that when my real birthday came other people got wished happy birthday but not me so I kept moving my birthday to see if it would trigger a response.

So thank you all, so whether you believe my age is 107 is another thing, although when I look at the few pics of me I have seen recently it looks about right!

My birthday was also forgotten (december) so we can feel sorry together.

Hope you had a good one.

ah!,....the 'oracle':coffee: has gained another one of those year things, well done, good wishes, and thankyou for your help, advice etc in all things of a military vehicle nature....:saluting:

regards

Matt