Hello to ALL, From Oily, Self-confessed Saracen Nut!

oily

:cool2: Hello, everyone! just a short note, by way of introduction....I have been a member of this forum for roughly a week, and am already 'hooked', some very useful stuff, mostly, anyway.....I'm based in Southampton, I have owned, restored and use my saracen on the road, as much as the bank balance allows, which usually is most weekends. Prom time is here, and it's proving to be rather popular!!, If there are any fellow Saracen owners, or prospective owners out there, after tips or solutions to problems, please don't hesitate to drop me a line or two eh!:coffee:

yes the saracens are cool vehicles...I would like to have a stalwart a saracen and a ferret...only got the stolly now but a saracen is such a cracking vehicle...

welcome...i am in Alton/Guildford...pop up some time and we can compare vehicles...

tried to upload a couplr of shots for you all to look at, but as I have already said it is featured on the show report for the Overlord Show at Horendean this year, amongst the photos....:-D

On 'Bloodhill'.JPG

Rob's Ferret on jump-start standby.JPG

well, apparently, I've been around a bit, a few miles on the clock, etc, I was on here a while back, shortly after I got 'the beast'......but my old computer refused me access, so had to register again.... it's a good site, but answers from others seem to be slow in coming, ....almost as slow as driving the saracen up Portsdown Hill, from Wickham towards Waterlooville!:sweat:but, the answers I have recieved so far, have been useful:cool2: