Tank Fest at Bovington 27/28th June 2009

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Dont forget the puddings,spotted dick(sorry Richard) plain and syrup.Rhubarb havnt had that for years.Bread pudding but the currants on the top have to be slightly burnt.And lots more.

Dont forget the puddings,spotted dick(sorry Richard) plain and syrup.Rhubarb havnt had that for years.Bread pudding but the currants on the top have to be slightly burnt.And lots more.

Mouth's watering now CW, trouble is I reckon most of the people who know how to make these things as opposed to opening a tin are now senior citizens.:-D

Mouth's watering now CW, trouble is I reckon most of the people who know how to make these things as opposed to opening a tin are now senior citizens.:-D

You could be right but the fish n chip shops in Hayling and Gosport still do it.dont know if its tinned but its ok.We allways have a no i couldnt eat a pudding,well ok if you are, we will,cant move now wish i hadnt had that.:-D

Would you like school dinner ladies to serve it up too mate ! :-D

No:shocked: our one used the same spoon for the peas and the custard :-D

Don't mention school dinners.........it makes me think of inedible veggies and gypsy fart...:o sorry, tart :-D

We allways bunked off and made chippy loaf.

• 4 weeks later...

Please don't tell me you are going to become a celebrity chef :sweat:

We will be down there from Friday in the GMC:iloveyou:

Just back from setting up down there. It looks like it is going to be a great weekend - sunshine!

When we were just leaving I saw a replica WW1 German tank being unloaded ..........:-D

They also have a beer tent:iloveyou:

Waddaya mean sunshine:??? got 20 acres of hay on the floor, ready for baling this afternoon, got 6 acres done then nearly got drowned and the forecast for here is now giving rain for the forseeable future.:argh::argh::argh:

Just back from setting up down there. It looks like it is going to be a great weekend - sunshine!

When we were just leaving I saw a replica WW1 German tank being unloaded ..........:-D

They also have a beer tent:iloveyou:

Wow they really did think of everything those Huns

advance 50 yards into no mans land and stop for a pint