"Daisy" or "Rust Bucket" depending on who you ask in our house !

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brush painted or sprayed? either way they look good at the moment. Guarantee you will scrape them a bit when you are fitting them :-D

All sprayed mate ! Thats the problem with most of the parts I paint they are often heavy and have to go back in a tight spot so I'm learning to touch up as I go , if you'll parden the expression ! :D

nice to see some progress on the old girl mate sorry to hear about the water works but u know u have to keeps daisys well watered. :-D

I did get a bit pi--ed off when I first saw it mate but then put whilst sweeping it out I had time to think about it and put it into context with the problems some people face on a daily basis ! It's nothing ! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Looking good Andy, did you use any seam sealer or such on the frame to stop rattles? I got carried away and forgot, had to run a bead round afterwards. :rolleyes:

Hi Bernard , I used a seam sealer called Tiger seal ! It is very good at sticking to hands so I'm hoping it'll do the job ! Also hoping that when Freddy takes Daisy over he won't need to reskin her ! Hence the paint before assembly and after , unlike the factory finish ! :D