On my travels today...

Austin

I decided I would go and take some pictures of the International Harvester US air force coach thats been stood for about 10+ years thats near my house.

Anyone know what year this is from? Any in preservation? Is this an old school bus dressed up to look like a USAF vehicle?

Nobody was about to ask questions, so dont know if its for sale.

DSC_0215.JPG

DSC_0216.JPG

DSC_0217.JPG

Saw something similar traversing the Beltring roundabout in about 1999.

Mark,

Some years ago, could be about that date, a similar type of bus was at Beltring W&P. It came from Holland and was a wartime White, not sure if it was a rebodied truck chassis or original bus. Might have a photo somewhere.

I am sure one of the Dutch guys will know it.

Whilst on my travels,i came across an aladdins cave of an underground car park in london.Some quite rare exotica there.Every thing including old Astons,Ferraris,Mercs,Rollers,Bentleys.Even some rare stuff up to the present day.It felt a bit spooky,as some of the cars looked like,they had been left there from the decade in which they were made.Some with layers of dust on them.But all in pristine condition.Then i came across this......................

081120083267.jpg

081120083264.jpg

A very nice Hotchkiss.