Priorities. Get them right.

Jack

Why the handgrenade in the X-mas tree?

Hanno

Jess and I do it every year - it drives Mrs Beckett nuts! Last year, a Bullfinch flew into one of windows and killed itself - I wired it to the Christmas tree. Mrs Beckett went more than nuts...and started to chase me around the house :coffee:

Jess and I do it every year - it drives Mrs Beckett nuts! Last year, a Bullfinch flew into one of windows and killed itself - I wired it to the Christmas tree. Mrs Beckett went more than nuts...and started to chase me around the house :coffee:

(Again I ask; what's wrong with this guy?)

Rural England has some strange rituals. Singing to the Apple trees then firing shotguns into them . Killing a Wren (Well would you take on a flaming great eagle or similar?) Having a dark haired man deliver coal at midnight January the first (Well thats Scotland but they are still attached) Saying Good night when you leave someone, regardless of time of day, tipping your hat to Magpies.

Does make you wonder what the turkey is stuffed with though. PETN paste?

Rural England has some strange rituals. Singing to the Apple trees then firing shotguns into them . Killing a Wren (Well would you take on a flaming great eagle or similar?) Having a dark haired man deliver coal at midnight January the first (Well thats Scotland but they are still attached) Saying Good night when you leave someone, regardless of time of day, tipping your hat to Magpies.

Does make you wonder what the turkey is stuffed with though. PETN paste?

Just 'cos you have strange habits don't tar us all with the same brush:nono::-D

how the hell have you managed to live so long???????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Something very wrong in that household :shake:

Must be a dorset thing :rofl:

Ere watch it you !

some of down here are considered normal ( well sort of)

Many years ago my mother instructed that i must put up some decorations whilst she was out.......but for some reason she wasn`t impressed with the Iron cross and British War Medal pinned up above the fire place !!

strange some people:cool2:

Ashley

Many years ago my mother instructed that i must put up some decorations whilst she was out.......but for some reason she wasn`t impressed with the Iron cross and British War Medal pinned up above the fire place !!

strange some people:cool2:

Ashley

:rofl::rofl::sweat: