Federal project?

Rick W

This could be the truck you are looking for Jack. In the latest issue of Windscreen a Federal truck in Normandy. 600 Euros. The contact man is in Bridport as well. Could be a unique oppurtunity to fulfil your ambition to own an ugly, sorry,classic truck. Not many of these around. You could make it the HMVF project truck?

Oh, thanks Rick - like we don't have enough to do already....:n00b:

I like the fact that Rick stated "You could make it the HMVF project truck?" sort of takes the pressure off if this project came together.....

Many thanks for offering your help Tony - you name is now in my book...:whistle:

....and Rick - just looked again at your website...would like to do a 'trolley dash' in there!!

Nows the time to do a trolley dash, decreasing shopspace to make room for more workshop space! Clear your PMs Jack, unless youve got my pm already. Did you see any of the dancing girls at the steam fair?

Nows the time to do a trolley dash, decreasing shopspace to make room for more workshop space! Clear your PMs Jack, unless youve got my pm already. Did you see any of the dancing girls at the steam fair?

:cry: sorry Rick - PM box now cleared........:sweat:

Didn't any Dancing Girls but did see Clive in a skirt...not sure if that counts thou?!

:cry: sorry Rick - PM box now cleared........:sweat:

Didn't any Dancing Girls but did see Clive in a skirt...not sure if that counts thou?!

Cliv in a skirt:shocked:......... oh dear, what happens if Borat hears about this:sweat:

It's rusty? It's not 'on the button'?

Grab a cup of tea Adrian and sit down.

Made the call this morning to the gentleman. He is currently in Normandy.

The Federal came with its original trailer and was in pretty good condition already. It was owned by to brothers. One wanted to sell it for restoration and one want to just sell it as the place was being developed for housing..

Brother two called the scrapman - scrapman came and cut it up for scrap..............

Gutted.

Jack,

Was it the one pictured in the latest MVT Windscreen that came this week?

Looked to be a big project for you, been laying around too long, so don't lose sleep over it.

Yes that is one Richard. You are right about it being a big project for me but.....Rick did say that it could be a HMVF project - sort of a group thing....if you know what I mean:cool2:

Jack,

Looked to be a big project for you, been laying around too long, so don't lose sleep over it.

Richard you are of course correct, but funny enough with the knowledge and experience here it no longer scares me.

This is what I wanted/want to do. Find a project for the winter months and not to concerned how many winters either. I want to write a full blog from start to finish on it to match the standard of Adrians blog on his DT. To share everything the costs, the suppliers, the friends and everything else that has been used to finish the project.

In mind at all times to take to the W&P and win a first prize.

I like a challange.

Best wishes.

Jack.