Volvo C306

Mistress

Hi i'v just purchased a Volvo C306 Swiss Ambulance. Would like to know background infomation on them if any body has any then that would be much appreciated. Thanks.....(see picture)

Hi Mistress,

Great looking vehicle,...........here's hoping you get your hands on it, soon;.......even more so, once you've kitted it out. :)

Welcome to HMVF,............the Friendly Forum.

Andy.

(yes, that one.......:-D)

Hi Mistress, glad you found your way here, if you nip round to the introductions and welcomes section and say hello, some of the more gallant members will take on your clubhouse cleaning duties and turn your 423 off for you after it has cooled down in the executive parking space that is being swept clean in eager anticipation of your arrival.

Your name will have this effect on them, and your 432 will earn some respect, and quite right too!

Edited by gritineye

Hi Mistress, glad you found your way here, if you nip round to the introductions and welcomes section and say hello, some of the more gallant members will take on your clubhouse cleaning duties and turn your 423 off for you after it has cooled down in the executive parking space that is being swept clean in eager anticipation of your arrival.

Your name will have this effect on them, and your 432 will earn some respect, and quite right too!

Can't think of anything to add, to this Bernard,.........(yup, I know,.........lost for words.....:rofl:)

Guess you've already started with duties,............did you get your washing up done. :whistle: :cool2:

Modds, please note, this IS still on topic........:-D

Andy

• 1 year later...

Hiya, I had a C-306 for a couple of years, mine was an artillery command vehicle with radio type body, it now lives somewhere in Cumbria. I gatherd some information and managed to get a workshop manual from a chap in Volvo Sweden. What is it you wanted to know in particular ?

Regards

Doug

Hiya, I had a C-306 for a couple of years, mine was an artillery command vehicle with radio type body, it now lives somewhere in Cumbria. I gatherd some information and managed to get a workshop manual from a chap in Volvo Sweden. What is it you wanted to know in particular ?

Regards

Doug

Hi its not in lancashire is it? just that i keep seeing one local to me .....

Welcome to another ambulance owner. There is a lot of call for them at the moment. The snowball fights round the clubhouse are getting quite violent, since the Sherman boys started firing them out of the main armements. Though the Artillery bunch are holding their own.

Hi its not in lancashire is it? just that i keep seeing one local to me .....

Hi, It could be, the registration was ANP 863R, I know there are some pics of it on the web taken by the new owner. It was a great vehicle, I should have kept it but It was a choice between it and my Pig..the Pig won !

Regds

Doug