War and Peace photos

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great snap of Lee and Adrian in the Fox. It's impossible to see it all. I completely missed the page three girls doing the rounds and my pix editor had phoned me to help facilitate their visit - daft world. My input: NIL.

I've got a "few" snaps of my own. On one day I took seven - and that was pushing it. We managed to do the photocall on Sunday as scheduled and I'm sorry some of you missed it. We got a nice range of vehicles and a lot of people wearing green - except Jack - who looked like an extra from the English Patient. Nice plank. We even had a dog in the team group - not a MUTT - in case you make the comment.

We need a nice big banner for next year......

Planks for the memory.

M

After 21 years of doing this show,that was the first time i the BBMF have done a fly past over it.What a fitting end.

The BBMF flypast was organised by the Hop Farm in memory of Tim Woods who passed away last year, we scattered his ashes in the arena on Sunday in a nice tribute to him, in case anyone did not know him Tim was the vice chairman of IMPS for many years and used to run the North Thames area.

A great man.

God bless him. I never knew him. I imagine it was difficult for his family to send him off in front of a crowd - but if it was appropriate - then all power to them for being so brave. The MV world never ceases to amaze me.

best regards

M

Nice one of the OT with myself and the Daughter Mk1 commanding - thanks Ashley!! :):):)

Yes and i resisted the urge to jump up and down and wave, as you were concentrating at the time.

Ashley

Sorry Mark only took this one for some reason ! I spoke to you whilst you were working on the ladies jeep but didn't want to disturb you to much !:-D I took a video of the recovery vehicles in the arena but for some reason it takes three hours to upload a seven minute video ! :confused: Andy DSC04174.jpg

The BBMF flypast was organised by the Hop Farm in memory of Tim Woods who passed away last year, we scattered his ashes in the arena on Sunday in a nice tribute to him, in case anyone did not know him Tim was the vice chairman of IMPS for many years and used to run the North Thames area.

A great man.

TIM WOODS top man R.I.P.

I took a video of the recovery vehicles in the arena but for some reason it takes three hours to upload a seven minute video ! :confused: Andy

Andy, it took ages tying to upload the whole vid of Jack then the connection dropped and I had to start again, twice!

Third time I cut a lot off and changed it to MPG 4 with this (free)

http://www.squared5.com/svideo/mpeg-streamclip-win.html

Export your file to MPEG-4 iPod 320 x240 you will find an iPod button as you proceed through the process

gets you a very much smaller file size, and still pretty good quality. 7 minutes should be under the max allowable as MPEG-4, if it isn't then cut a bit off the original and convert again.

Edited by gritineye